[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now the blueberry is one that can't work on it's own,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: a-single-blueberry.jpg (7 KB, 170x175) Image search: [Google]
a-single-blueberry.jpg
7 KB, 170x175
Now the blueberry is one that can't work on it's own, it has to have something with it like the kiwi it's a...not a...

...a stand alone fruit
>>
>>
>>7641549
my brother and i will get a costco sized carton of blueberries and demolish them in one sitting, they're delicious on their own. Same with kiwis

This is a shit thread, unless this is some meme that I'm not aware of
>>
File: 1461813857407.gif (295 KB, 700x704) Image search: [Google]
1461813857407.gif
295 KB, 700x704
>>7641549
Right if there is kiwi then it goes right in my cake horn
>>
>>7641558
Well, blueberries are a thing that more than one person likes, so of course it's a meme.

You should know this by now.
>>
File: 1462315323273.png (185 KB, 330x476) Image search: [Google]
1462315323273.png
185 KB, 330x476
>>7641558
Ron and fez meme
>>
>>7641549
Once I had a house mate that was black. One day a letter arrived for him. I knocked on his room door but no answer. I thought maybe it's important so I opened the door with the intention of putting it on his desk. He was lying face down sprawled naked on the bed and sound asleep. That blueberry in the picture reminds me of what his anus looked like.
>>
>>7641570
hahhhhhh
>>
>>7641570
Honestly man if I had a friend whose asshole looked like a blueberry I would fuck his asshole in an instant. I am not gay and don't have a black guy fetish but I love blueberries. I would fuck his ass hard and pretend the sweat from his body is sticky blueberry juice. I would push some into a bottle and then drink it pretending I am having healthy blueberry juice. I would just pretend my dick was inside a nice blueberry. I can only imagine the joy a nice nigger ass would give me as I fuck it pretending to be fucking the best of the summer berries. I can only imagine the antioxidents dribbling from his cock as I finish him with my hands, the big blueberry who I am fucking. I would make his asshole into a smoothie with cum instead of milk and hard balls inside of blocks of ice. hnggg.
>>
oh shit whaddup
>>
>>7641604
This post made me laugh and a little horny whilst full of regret for an opportunity missed
>>
So this is the power of the blueberry .......woah
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.