[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fsg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: freakshakes_2016_base.jpg (94 KB, 730x438) Image search: [Google]
freakshakes_2016_base.jpg
94 KB, 730x438
Freak shakes general
Post your favorite freak shake combinations
>>
File: Arnotts-Freakshakes_009.jpg (499 KB, 899x1200) Image search: [Google]
Arnotts-Freakshakes_009.jpg
499 KB, 899x1200
Woah!
A crazy Tim Tam freak shake from the boys down under.
Rock on Australia!
>>
Nice epic and classic combos
>>
>>7641087
I'll have an Anzac bikkie please!
>>
File: milkshakes-11.jpg (719 KB, 2829x4507) Image search: [Google]
milkshakes-11.jpg
719 KB, 2829x4507
This epic freak shake reminds me of Nyan Cat and I loved that meme
>>
Asalam alaykum brother
I made this epic triple donut bacon freak shake as as sign of respect for my infidel brothers
>>
>>7641101
>Nyan Cat is a meme
Hello, Genius.
>>
File: 1448813074305.jpg (33 KB, 541x541) Image search: [Google]
1448813074305.jpg
33 KB, 541x541
Please dont make a general on shit like this

First off, the fucking things look easy to get messy with. You didn't post it, but usually these pictures had like shake coming down the side of the jar. I refuse to drink shake from the side of the cup it was poured in.

Second, I want a shake. Not a goddamn shake and pastry/snake on top with a hillbilly mason jar deal. If I wanted other food to come with it, I will buy it at a grocery store, not be charged more for a vanilla wafer to stick out of it like a person with breast cancer.

Get your shitty food trend out of here and post it to reddit or 9gag, fuck off.
>>
>>7641101
Ebin!
>>
Post more, I want to never crave food again
>>
i really hate how they look impossible to eat without getting messy
>>
>>7641083
>a fucking piece of cake
Food presentation was the worst meme to come to cooking.
>>
These look like they were designed by someone with bulimia.
>>
Are these a real thing?
>>
Personally I prefer to call these 'just fuck my shake ups.'
>>
>>7641287

This.

I find these things incredibly stressful to look at.
>>
>>7641087
this is the only freak shake i've seen whos portion doesn't make me want to pukesuperhard.jpg
>>
>>7641287
This
These shitty hipster shakes need to fuck off
>>
I would really just rather have all the toppings put on the side and have my non-messy shake to drink with some non-messy pastries, instead of all together in a super messy pile of shit.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.