[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've never been to Sizzler before. What have I missed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Sizzler_Tagline_Logo.jpg (179 KB, 900x552) Image search: [Google]
Sizzler_Tagline_Logo.jpg
179 KB, 900x552
I've never been to Sizzler before. What have I missed?
>>
Quail eggs on the salad bar!
>>
I sincerely fucking miss my local sizzler. turned into a planned parenthood in 07

used to go with my grandpa all the time, get dat salad bar. I always had lobster bisque, meatballs, corn nuggets, and salad with bacon bits and creamy italian dressing

then for dessert I would get chocolate icecream with gummy bears, but as I got older I moved towards cookie pieces and strawberries as my topping of choice

the sunday brunch is where it was at though. I still havent had a better waffle anywhere
>>
All the things that war is good for.
>>
America
>>
>>7633177
jump starting an economy and forcing rapid technological advancement and investment in sciences?
>>
>>7633208
So fucking edgy. Back to /pol/ you go.
>>
>>7633217
>reality is edgy
kool
>>
>>7633217
there isn't anything edgy about it, that's the reality. War does in fact do those things.
war is a very profitable business, that's why there is so much of it.

there really haven't been any wars truly fought for ideals, it has always been about acquisition of property or control of an industry.
countries don't stop fighting wars when they have suffered great losses of life, they do so when it's no longer profitable to keep fighting
>>
Sizzler is patriotic af
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3YGtQ40Qvs
>>
>>7633135

Dinosaur chicken nuggets.

I'm vegan now though, but those are nostalgic.

They don't have them anymore, at least at my sizzler
>>
File: lindsay.jpg (41 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
lindsay.jpg
41 KB, 640x480
Me neither, I'm flyover.

Is it like Ponderosa?

Cheap steakhouse like Outback?

On-line menu says it has lobster.
>>
>>7636028
it's basically a cafeteria but for steaks and stuff they cook it fresh so you order them at a counter

it's not a buffet though, you are ordering on a per meal basis
salad bar has a lot of hot options on it though like wings and tacos so you can make a meal just out of that
yes, salad bar, not buffet, they intend for you to put the tacos on your salad I think
>>
>>7633217
>Le /pol/ boogieman
>>
>>7633217
I sincerely want you to kill yourself you spineless pussy
>>
>>7636053

they call them Poderosas around here

steaks are usually heavy on the marinade but the "Lunch Buffet" -salad bar- has plenty of food
in my area, that means lots of soul food

thanks for the info
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.