[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do yall like your eggs? Anything special yall do to them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 20160430_124159.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160430_124159.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
How do yall like your eggs? Anything special yall do to them? I usually add milk in before cooking them and cayenne pic related.
>>
>>7624766
Paprika all the time
>>
File: 1429229196-sunny-side-up.jpg (35 KB, 700x282) Image search: [Google]
1429229196-sunny-side-up.jpg
35 KB, 700x282
made in the microwave with some pepper
>>
>>7624766
Zatarain's Creole Seasoning
>>
>>7624788
I was thinking about doing that but was not sure how it'd come out
>>
I've been on a diet, so I use 1.5 c. egg whites and one regular egg to make a massive omelette before work. I cook it in butter, after first sauteing shallots and celery. Add tony catchatores seasoning, or s&p and some fresh thyme. You can also make an omelette that's pretty good with onions and rosemary, I recommend mild cheddar or havarti if you want cheese on it.

I've also been making hard boiled eggs and covering them in za'atar
>>
>>7624807
I'm not a fan of omelets but that sounds amazing.
>>
>>7624786
>fucking up a sunny side up on the pan this badly

nigga cover and baste your fucking egg good god
>>
>>7624766
Very simple. Cooked in butter, sunny side up. Salt. Pepper. On a slice of fresh crunshy bread. Cup of strong coffee on the side.
>>
File: 1459208140361.jpg (45 KB, 494x468) Image search: [Google]
1459208140361.jpg
45 KB, 494x468
Mix it with bacon and top it with cheese in a burrito
>>
>>7624766
a lot of onion sauteed in the pan first until slightly brown, scrambled eggs poured over onion and constantly stirred until mostly set, topped with cheddar and put on a biscuit

sometimes i'll do over easy eggs instead, same method with the onion first and when you put it on a biscuit, break the yolk and spread it over
>>
i add diced sun dried tomatoes and green onions to the pan and cook them a little before i add the eggs and whatever cheese i happen to have. when they are done i add a little bit of pepper and sarachia to it

i think its pretty bangin, its scrambled of course
>>
>for perfect eggs, grease pan liberally, crack 3 eggs and allow the white to set, pop the yolks and mix with any remaining white, top with course black pepper, course sea salt, and sriracha. turn the heat up to max, Flip and sear just long enough to set the top without cooking the yolk through.

I like my eggs crispy on the outside
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.