[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cooking ideaa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160422_220334805.jpg (2 MB, 2340x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160422_220334805.jpg
2 MB, 2340x4160
My roommate's gf left this behind. What can I cook with this? Add it to some sort of meat dish?
>>
>>7600141
not sure if troll.

if not, like a million different things.
>>
>>7600141
wait a second are there titties int he reflection
>>
No, I'm not a troll. I've seen called I. A few recipes. Im fairly new at cooking and wondered what I could do with it. I wouldn't waste your time
>>
cucumbers, onions and maters.

the oil of olives

salt n' peppah

fin.
>>
Make homemade catalina dressing and chop up tomatoes and onions, let that shit sit overnight.
>>
put it on salads or sautéed vegetables including mushrooms, spinach, kale
>>
>>7600263
yeah this. I do this a couple times a month. good eatin as a little refreshing sidedish or whatever.
>>
>>7600141
>labeling vinegar "gluten free"
This shit needs to stop.
>>
>>7600153
This.

Tits or GTFO you disgusting whore
>>
return it to her you fucking thief
>>
File: ck meme.jpg (254 KB, 2007x466) Image search: [Google]
ck meme.jpg
254 KB, 2007x466
I don't think it's a girl in the reflection. You guys are seeing things.
>>
>>7600345
I know people like to meme around and get angry at the gluten-free label, but people with legit celiac disease appreciate all the labeling they can get.
>>
>>7600900
People with legit celiac are statistically nonexistant and are hypothetically intelligent enough to know that there's no wheat in goddamned vinegar.
>>
>>7600946
I know you think you're a super smart science GEEK (holds up spork) but we're not living in the 17th century. Almost everything you see sold in grocery stores deviates from the 'good old common horse sense' version in some fashion. Wine is not "just grapes and yeast", it's got traces of fining agents (shellfish, eggs, dairy products, etc). Meat is not "just meat" it's got traces of antiseptics, texturizers (soy usually, sometimes wheat), etc. Industrial-grade balsamic vinegar can be safely assumed to have adjuncts as well.

Allergen warnings are legit and normal people have learned to accept them, since they do not harm to those that don't have allergies, and they help those who do. You really should learn about stuff before screaming about 'common sense' as if you have any.
>>
>>7600961

Then it can be put on the back of the packet along with the nutritional information in small print.

Seeing "GLUTEN FREE" on packaging outside of the free-from section of the store is fucking infuriating and marketing based on ignorance - it's trash, stop defending it.
>>
>>7600996
>sodium free is ok doesn't bother me at all
>allergen warnings belong in a different area despite being aimed at the same kind of question, i.e., a customer concerned about dietary compatibility
Are you the same retard who was advocating encryption on the expiration dates on milk because he had some kind of mental disorder and was reading conspiracies into the human-readable date codes?
>>
>>7600996

are you saying removing relevant information from food packaging is a way to combat ignorance? should books other than the Bible be banned too, to prevent libruls from being ignorant of God?

where do you live? just curious.
>>
Make some chimichurri, serve it over large chunks of flame-grilled dead cow.
>>
>>7601014
>>7601003

>Then it can be put on the back of the packet along with the nutritional information in small print.

Read the post.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.