[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Garlic, olive oil, basil, tomato, pepper, salt sauce mixed with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: spaghetti.jpg (405 KB, 2048x1214) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti.jpg
405 KB, 2048x1214
Garlic, olive oil, basil, tomato, pepper, salt sauce mixed with spaghetti dressed with parmesan is
the easiest tasty dish in existance.
>>
>>7599759
sounds very tasty anon :)
>>
What about bay leaf, sugar? Nigga you even Italian?
>>
>>7599759
im never able to pull any pasta dish off other than that cheap dried stuff from the supermarket that comes with instructions and even then the only sauce i can make is browning some onion and mushrooms in a pan and adding cream and cheese, any attempt at making tomato sauce even from a can turns out disgusting
>>
It has to cook for a long time.
>>
>>7599759
Elaborate on sauce and recipe, plz
>>
>>7600115
Here is what I do
>Get fresh garlic, celery, onion, and carrot
>Dice all of it as finely as you can
>Cut thin splices of pepper and mushroom. Onion if you want.
>Cook down, then add tomato sauce from can
>Season with all your classic Italian flavors
Separately
>Cook meatballs or ground beef
>Drain fat, but leave some drippings behind
>If you make meatballs, take meatballs out of the pan
>Pour your sauce into the pan
>If ground beef, throw it in there
>If meatballs, break up some and throw the rest in whole
>Let it simmer for a bit, letting everything release its flavors
Then add pasta and then wa la, it tastes like the spaghetti you'll get at a good diner.
>>
>>7600122
Slice garlic, chili, basil and fry in olive oil few min, add can of tomato season with salt+pepper. 500g tomato=500g raw spaghetti.
Mix in spaghetti, top with basil and parmesan to serve.
>>
>>7600138
>wa la
fucking kek
>>
Ehh I need meat in my life.
>>
>>7600372
Eat goat once a week. Then chickpeas and spinach and raw garlic cloves throughout the rest of the week and flounder on the last day.

Do it or don't, but those are doctor's orders.
>>
>>7600372
add meatballs that you eat with it but the amount of effort it takes to prepare multiplies
the beauty if this recipe is its ease/taste, you can make it in 10 minutes and most of that is taken by boiling the pasta
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.