[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you like your calzone, /ck/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: 185816_1280x720.jpg (293 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
185816_1280x720.jpg
293 KB, 1280x720
How do you like your calzone, /ck/?
>>
>>7598685
Open faced.
>>
ham and cheese
>>
Had a rather plain one just now: Cheese, pepperoni and ham with extra mozzarella and onions.

It was good but I feel like the mozzarella was too much cheese for my taste.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 771x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 771x512
>>7598685
Nonexistent
>>
File: pzone.jpg (34 KB, 480x377) Image search: [Google]
pzone.jpg
34 KB, 480x377
>>7598685
I prefer ham and cheese p'zones
>>
>>7598685
Bacon, spinach, eggs and feta
>>
>>7598685
I've never had one. What makes it different than a pizza slice folded?
>>
File: 478465466.jpg (33 KB, 415x363) Image search: [Google]
478465466.jpg
33 KB, 415x363
>pepperoni
>mushroom
>olive
>>
>>7598776
Well the cheese doesn't get to brown. So it's great if you hate flavour or something.
>>
>>7598759
>22

Everything at Pizza Slut is greasy ass turds mixed with poop fuck.
>>
>>7598685
I like mine inside out (some call it a pizza). toppings inside is just weird to me. it's like a giant pierogi or ravioli.
>>
Aren't calzones just giant hot pockets?
>>
>>7599115
>not working at a pizza place so you can make your own calzones
>not putting in a mix of alfredo sauce, a little mozzarella, ranch, oregano, garlic, grilled chicken, tomatoes, grilled onions, mushrooms, and pizza sauce
It's messy as fuck but delicious. That OP pic makes me want to try putting some seasoning on the outside, we normally just spread some whipped egg on the top to brown it nicely.
>>
A lot of cheese, not too much of whatever else, but enough to give it the flavor. I like the outside solid and fired tasting, like a pizza crust
>>
>>7599349
>working at a pizza place
Some of us aren't 16 you know
>>
I like em full of pork products and silly amounts of mozz and ricotta, dripping with grease from aforementioned foods.

Then dip in uncomfortable amounts of marinara.

For you jerkoffs saying they don't have flavor, you're dumb. you get more browned and crispy bread. I like browned cheese as much as anyone, but its different and delicious.

>>7599349
try some italian herbs, and grated cheese. They'll get brown and crunchy.
>>
File: IMG_2297.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2297.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Goat cheese ricotta
Apple smoked ham
Parmesan
Spicy italian sausage
Marinara sauce
>>
>>7598685
Donner meat, local takeaway also does curried calzones, can have madras,tikka masala etc. Never tried one though 2bh.
>>
>>7598695

Same.
>>
>>7598685
Either Pepperoni, Steak, Onions, Bell Peppers, Mushrooms, Provolone; or Broccoli, Spinach and lots of Garlic
>>
>Calzone having something more besides mozzarella and prosciutto

Guys, fuck you.
>>
>>7598685
mushroom, cheese, ham and eggs. Mushrooms are particularly graet in calzone cause they won't drie up while cooking in that format.
>>
Not a huge fan... I'd rather have the ingredients caramelized like with a pizza.
>>
like a pizza pocket
>>
>>7600981
You mean THE shit lolol

Mine with mozz, ricotta, sauce, eggplant, mushrooms, and spinach pls.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.