[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your favorite brand of frozen pizza /ck/? How about fast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: pizza durr.jpg (66 KB, 1387x840) Image search: [Google]
pizza durr.jpg
66 KB, 1387x840
What is your favorite brand of frozen pizza /ck/? How about fast food delivery pizza?
>>
Jack's original crust, with added anchovies, olives, and fresh tomato.
>>
homerun inn
jets
>>
chicken madras
>>
>>7595253
Red Baron and CPK
>>
>>7595253
Why does that girl look retarded?
>>
>>7595253
Jimmy dean lil smokies
>>
>>7595253
Who is that guy to the right?
>>
>>7595394
The guy slipped her a mickey so he could have her way with her, but he had too many brews and fell asleep before he could get around to it.
>>
Red Baron is legit enough that I don't immediately regret making frozen pizza.

There is no pizza delivery chain worth my money. Plenty of local joints deliver though.
>>
>>7595886
I think that guy is supposed to be her brother in the commercial you sicko.
>>
File: ants.jpg (72 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
ants.jpg
72 KB, 260x260
>>
File: 73068.jpg (27 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
73068.jpg
27 KB, 400x300
>>
Red baron
Dominos
>>
>>7595253
Delicio...
>>
File: 211_LRGimg.jpg (143 KB, 460x260) Image search: [Google]
211_LRGimg.jpg
143 KB, 460x260
It used to be this but not now
http://www.stouffers.com/our-dishes/French-Bread-Pizza-Cheese-Pizza/211

Look at the hilarious reviews, I knew I wasnt crazy and that they changed the recipe
>>
papa john's even though he's an ass. My parents barely ever get pizza from national chains. muh bourgeoisie
>>
File: 253143_1_1_detail.jpg (167 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
253143_1_1_detail.jpg
167 KB, 540x540
Their crust and bottom is just so fucking perfect
>>
There is no "favorite frozen pizza". if you're buying frozen, its because you're broke, so the only logical choice is to buy a shit ton of the cheap 99 cent brand.

as for delivery, it's papa johns, as they have a good selection of seafood toppings.
>>
>>7596851

What a terribly wrong opinion.

As long as you add your own extra toppings there are plenty of frozen pizza brands that you can make better than any Papa John's. They're going to cost much less but more than whatever 99 cent crap you've apparently been eating.
>>
>>7596878
if you have toppings, then you're halfway to making your own pizza. all you need is dough and sauce.

if you're buying frozen, then you're broke or lazy, and a lazy person isnt going to add fresh toppings to a freezer-burned abortion.
>>
>>7596901

Or you're feeling too lazy to make a pizza from scratch, so you just add extra toppings to a frozen pizza instead of spending 4 times as much on a lower quality chain pizza?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.