[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /ck/'s opinion on Paul Masson?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
What's /ck/'s opinion on Paul Masson?
>>
mwah
>>
>>7595220
The wine and brandy they make aren't very good. Drunk Orson Welles is fucking amazing, though.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>7595220
pic related is Orson Welles
>got fat
>alchy
>drunk during an ad filming
Lucy Ball did a bit where she promoted a tincture vitamin and got drunk from it. Welles made it real and sad because he was the legend
>>
stay thirsty my friends
>>
>>7595244
He was a man who valued doing whatever the fuck he wanted over what would be conventionally considered good judgment. He was told not to broadcast War or the Worlds, but he did it anyways. His masterpiece was a takedown of one of the most powerful men in the country. Brilliant or not, that's a good way to fuck your career to the point where you end up drunkenly shilling for bad wine and frozen peas. His arrogance was part of his brilliance - you can't separate one from the other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol5RpDEzLzY
>>
>>7595220
He's a big guy
>>
>>7595312
For you
>>
MMMMMWWWWAAAHHH

THE FRENCH

(the man is my hero, Welles, that is, not Paul Masson))
>>
Muh judgment of paris
t. Clappyfat
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6P1ifGjvEE&list=FLTx3Yf5OOGN_ASbinCi5LCA&index=211
>>
OOOH YYYYES
THEY'RE EVEN BETTER WHEN YOU'RE DEAD
>>
>>7595541
Oh what luck, a French fry in my beard
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.