[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comfort food general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
What is the best comfort food and why is it BBQ brisket with mac n cheese bake?
>>
Chili and rice with sharp cheddar and raw white onion.
>>
>>7587432
I personally enjoy either
>shitty hotdogs made from onion cheese cheap frankfurters and hotdog buns microwaved and covered with mayo ketchup and american mustard
>boiled macaroni with cheese melted ontop of them covered with a lot of fresh ground pepper and lots of ketchup

this is my sadness food
>>
>>7587432
>comfort food

Fuck off
>>
>>7587446
I like this minus the onion, but I like the onion if the chili is on a hotdog with mustard.

>>7587460
Enjoy your TV dinner like a big blubbering vagina then.
>>
Grilled cheese and tomato soup
>>
>>7587482
>"I like chili and rice"
>uses tv dinner as an insult

Literally equal in levels of pathetic

I repeat

Fuck off
>>
>>7587845
>Literally equal in levels of pathetic
I'm sorry you piss on your balls every morning.
>>
>>7587845

Chili is a quintessentially home cooked comfort food. TV dinners are the definition of lazy garbage.
>>
There are assholes on 4chan, more than other sites.
>>
>comfort food
>requires 8+ hours smoking, specialized equipment, and a huge expensive cut of meat

Yea

Nah

yer a cunt
>>
File: bock-braised-ribs[1].jpg (49 KB, 610x408) Image search: [Google]
bock-braised-ribs[1].jpg
49 KB, 610x408
The comfiest food for me is really slow cooked short ribs and homemade garlic mashed potatoes
>>
File: Razzleberry Pie boah.jpg (45 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Razzleberry Pie boah.jpg
45 KB, 450x450
>>
>>7589469
I'll back this up.
>>
>>7587460
kek
>>
>>7589469
that looks incredible do you have a good recipe anon
>>
>>7590152
It's pretty hard to screw up short ribs if you cook them long enough. I sear them first to get the outside charred, then put in a pot with red wine, beef broth, garlic, onion, and sometimes bacon and cook in the oven low for at least 4 hours. As long as the meat was OK quality to begin with, after that long they just fall off the bone no matter what you had in the pot with them. Gordon Ramsay has a good youtube video for a short rib recipe I've done before that turns out terrific
>>
File: 7CMxuXp.jpg (71 KB, 450x800) Image search: [Google]
7CMxuXp.jpg
71 KB, 450x800
gumbo
>>
>>7590319
dude wtf happen to you
>>
>>7590335
Nobody cared who he was until he put on the mask.
>>
>>7588432
we all saw 8 mile faggot, get a new insult
>>
File: 016.jpg (3 MB, 4272x2848) Image search: [Google]
016.jpg
3 MB, 4272x2848
>>7589469
I am so hungry right now.
>>
One time I smoked pot and made some nachos. Shit was so good. Every since then I ate nachos hoping I could get the same taste but I couldn't ever replicate that one time.
>>
>>7587446
Im living on this right now..every...single...day... Payday needs to come faster
>>
>>7590368
Some of us were using that insult before 8 mile was a thing.
>>
File: Mashed-Potatoes jpg.jpg (85 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
Mashed-Potatoes jpg.jpg
85 KB, 550x550
>>7587432
>best comfort food
Mashed sweet potato. Simple, but dat warm squishy veggie mush can't be topped.
>>
File: 20160310_202848.jpg (901 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
20160310_202848.jpg
901 KB, 2240x1344
Cheeseburger Hamburger Helper. I ate a lot of it in the military, and I still make it on occasions when I'm feeling down. I dress it up a bit with green onions, garlic, and spices, but it's still white trash, and I love it.
>>
>>7588432
I piss on my balls every morning. That is a product of being pierced and not wearing your jewelry, not really an insult.
>>
>>7590425
Just say NO!
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.