[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ate a salad for the hell of it >I suddenly feel amazing,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (479 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
479 KB, 500x323
>Ate a salad for the hell of it
>I suddenly feel amazing, it's like a drug
Why is this, /ck/?
>>
Because salads are delicious
>>
>>7581958
vitamins, bruh
>>
> hate salads that my mum makes
> move to university residence
> amazing salad
> eat it everyday
> go back to me mums
> eat her shitty salad again
> realize it's good because it has a fuckton of dressing
>>
News flash: eating nothing but meat and starch all the time isn't actually good for you, we aren't cave men and there is no reason to pretend that you have to eat that entire mammoth before the next ice age

Now cue the tendies and ranch crowd shrieking VEGAN PETA PROPAGANDA
>>
>>7582050
I just get fruit and berries, honestly.
>>
>>7581958
placebo
>>
A properly made salad is amazing.

>tfw biting into a nice fresh cherry tomato
>>
>>7582050
Chill out dude, no need to get defensive.
>>
>>7582050
99% of meals are better with animal prouce
>>
Sometimes I feel like I'm on some kind of trip whenever I eat some real spicy shit. Nose starts running, every orifice on my body starts to sting, and I feel ten times more awake than I have ever been. Feels good m8.
>>
>>7582209
Hmph berry picker
>>
>>7582050
I would have agreed with you until you had to make yourself look like a parody with that second line.
>>
>>7581958
I don't know why but salads make my stomach feel really fucking good

Must be my diet of tendies and honey mustard :^)
>>
>>7581958
Sounds like you have some pretty serious vitamin deficiencies.
>>
>>7582050
>we aren't cave men

Fuck you asshole you don't know what I am and am not.
>>
>>7582050
newsflash: cave men and women ate shitloads of foraged plants. hunting ebbs and flows with the seasons...
>>
>>7581958
>taking you this long to have the sensibility to understand what intuitive eating really is about.
>>
>eating the caloric jew

Get your hands on a cheeseburger quick.
>>
Fresh produce still has actual living vital energy in it, it's like eating the sun. Drinking fresh made vegetable juice fast is like getting hit by lightning and makes me want to punch a hole through the earth
>>
>>7583373
What did the Earth ever do to you, asshole?
>>
>>7583376
it's dirty
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.