[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I work in a meat processing facility, ask me about anything you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 333121.jpg (61 KB, 599x565) Image search: [Google]
333121.jpg
61 KB, 599x565
I work in a meat processing facility, ask me about anything you want to know I guess.
>>
What's the deal with that meat glue stuff?
>>
>>7576151
do you still enjoy eating meat?
>>
How does fucking dead animals feel like? I'm considering it.
>>
When you first started, did it gross you out? If so, how long did it take for you to grow accustomed?
>>
how long to become good at cutting the meat
>>
I think op fell in the cow smasher...
>>
Post animal gore desu. Fuck vegans as hard as you can in the feels. They are the cancer of this board.
>>
I'm not OP.

But I work on a dairy farm. I still love milk, cheese, beef, etc.

Literally the only thing that changed for me is that my lactation/cowgirl kink completely disappeared. As soon as you get up close with cows and realize how much time they spend in their own shit, and how annoying they can be, etc...it totally kills the idea. Unless you're also into retarded animals rolling in scat.
>>
wow great answers op

10/10 thread
>>
>>7576151
What do you do with the peepees?
>>
>>7576151
have you read the jungle?
>>
>>7576222
>Literally the only thing that changed for me is that my lactation/cowgirl kink completely disappeared.
>being lovingly fed by your woman from her heavenly soft bosom is somehow equivalent to a filthy animal wallowing in filth
Lactationfag until I die fight me faggot.
>>
>I work in a meat processing facility
>I start "ask me anything" threads on Indonesian palm oil plantation discussion forums then disappear, never to return
>>
shit, forgot about the thread.

>>7576157
We dont use that so I wouldnt know

>>7576160
Yes, love it

>>7576182
Wouldnt know.

>>7576185
Didnt gross me out at all, it's meat.

>>7576187
I dont cut the meat so I don't have any first hand knowledge, but it depends on the person from my understanding. Some take about 6 month to get their speed + skill up. You can learn to do it well, but slowly, pretty quickly if you've got a good teacher.

>>7576391
cut off and discarded. I dont work the slaughterboard so I don't know the specifics, but literally every scrap is used.

>>7576398
no
>>
>>7576391
Oh man haha sometimes we get an odd testicle through, pretrim like to have a bit of fun with those every now and again. Had a tiny little sheep penis handed to me one day, took me a couple of seconds to figure out what it was.
>>
>>7576463
Hi, I'm OP. I have apparently no first hand knowledge or insight to anything. Ask me anything, I guess.

Chances are I don't know the answer or don't care to chime into conversation about any of this.

Brb in 3 days.

>cool thread
>>
>>7576476
>I have apparently no first hand knowledge or insight to anything.
About being a boner, ya dingus. there are fucking thousands of jobs onsite, good luck knowing first hand knowledge on every one of them.

/ck/'s a fucking slow board, legitimately did not think it was going to get replies.
>>
>>7576463
>i clean the bathrooms and offices at a meat processing plant and dont know jack shit about anything that goes on at my workplace
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.