[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stupid shit you do with your food/Unusual food cravings >Everytime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: stupid shit.jpg (53 KB, 620x444) Image search: [Google]
stupid shit.jpg
53 KB, 620x444
Stupid shit you do with your food/Unusual food cravings

>Everytime I cook a pasta, with it, I eat a whole raw onion. Shit's good
>I add raw eggs to my coffee
>I suck the brains of the prawn out.
>I don't think ketchup on a steak is bad
>>
>>7573456
>ketchup on a steak.
Fucking why? That'd be disgusting.
>>
>>7573456

I really like undercooked croissants with cheese in the middle, they're brown on the outside but still a little doughy and cheesy in the middle.
>>
>raw eggs to my coffee

i actually want to try that. i'm gonna try it right now with cocoa (tablea in my country)
>>
>>7573723
goddamn op, this is alright. cocoa in my country is turned into a thick tablet with the cocoa butter still retained. it has a creamier texture than normally prepared cocoa since the powder forms are separated from the fats. adding an egg made it creamier and leaves a nice taste at the end.

i'm gonna try putting some honey but this is a pretty convenient way to get some extra protein. the heat cooks the egg fine and it tastes quite alright.

also
>sucking prawn brains

that's the tastiest part.
>>
>>7573695
I like undercooked croissants in general
Same with eating half frozen crumbed fish

Not sure what it is with raw things, but I also like doughy undercooked thick pancakes
>>
>>7573723
raw egg,condensed milk, and a dark roast make a really nice vietnamese style coffee
>>
Eating a whole raw onion a day keeps a stroke away.

Heard that a long time ago. Sounds legit.

I could eat nothing but canned black olives for the rest of my life and I'd love every second of it.
>>
>Raw egg in coffee

This is the first time in my 23 years that I have ever heard of this. How is it?
>>
>>7573791
good to know.
>>
>>7573791
>raw egg

Never heard of this before.
>>
>>7573808
>Sounds legit
No it fucking doesn't! Although onions can prevent cancer...
>>
>>7573822
Really good. Look up Norwegian coffee
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.