[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
X for $X deals are rampant now, who started this trend? I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: burger-king-5-for-4.png (156 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
burger-king-5-for-4.png
156 KB, 300x225
X for $X deals are rampant now, who started this trend?
I know Wendy's is doing it, BK too, Carl's Jr., I think White Castle as well.
>>
You what else is rampant?

Your FAGGOTRY.

Now go away and come back only when you have a better idea for a thread.
>>
>>7573272
McDonalds is fucking ridiculous. They went with a 2 for 2 and then a 2 for 5. That shit was embarrassing.
>>
>>7573282
Wow, rude
>>7573284
>McDonalds is fucking ridiculous.
What else is new? It took forever for them to follow the trend of 24 hour breakfast.
>>
>>7573284
Their 2for2 was actually great as it brought back mcdoubles for a buck. Now its kinda weak though (just normal cheeseburgers)
>>
Krystal has had 5 for $5 for years now but all their shit is micro sized
>>
This board has become three quarters fast food discussion.
>>
>>7573312
2for2 was great. Whole meal for less than 5 bucks. I was more complaining about the 2 for 5 jump. They don't even have a real dollar menu anymore.
>>
the gas companies
>>
are you fucking serious like are you literally 2 years old
>>
>>7573552
nah senpai I'm 1 yrs old tbqh
>>
>>7573558

just in time to claim the collapse of USA as your childhood, right on
>>
>cookie in burger menu

That's strange. Is this common thing?
>>
>>7573562
>LIKE if you were born in the WRONG GENERATION!!! XD
>>
>>7573503
>food board talking about food

Who'd a thunk it?
>>
>>7573590
McDonalds has had cookies as far back as I can remember, which is the late 80s
>>
>>7574031
If you qualify fast food as "food" you have bigger issues that then post quality of an imageboard
>>
>>7574043
Edible, provides nutrition, has fats carbs and sugars which biologically drives us to eat what we eat, some of it smells good. How is it not food?
>>
>>7574049
Its pure chemicals with additives to make you addicted.

Try eating real homecooked meals from fresh ingredients for a few weeks then try fast "food". You will vomit it tastes like a pill that melted in your mouth + salt.
>>
File: hank.jpg (22 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
hank.jpg
22 KB, 400x300
>>7574226
Dihydrogen monoxide is addictive as hell, I'll tell ya hwat. Them gat dang chemicals are up to no good.
>>
>>7573272
The dollar menu becoming extinct started the trend, which you can blame on inflation and the texas drought raising beef prices. Just wait until libcucks get their way paying fast food drones $15 an hour.

The only fast food item I can find for a buck these days is Taco Bell's frito burrito, and it's actually larger than their grillers so you can order one and be reasonably satiated. And, of course there's Checkers/Rally's that has their two for four on their great burgers and chicken sandwiches (but I would have to drive down to the hood for that shit).

Anyone know where the deals are at for fast food anymore?
>>
>>7573727
>>7574233
Where are the like buttons?
4chan like these posts
>>
There is currently a fast food price/deal war going on. Be thankful you live in such a glorious time.
>>
>>7574243
sorry reddit you can't downvote posts on /ck/
>>
My McDonalds thinks they can get away with this bullshit marketing scheme.

>"2 for $2.50 deal!!!!"
>can only pick from a selection of
>McDouble
>Spicy McChicken
>Small Fries
>4 Pc. McNuggets

In most cases, you'll be losing money rather than saving, if not breaking even.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.