[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canadian here. Is Chick-fil-A as good as obese people say it is?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: chick-fil-a.jpg (79 KB, 640x588) Image search: [Google]
chick-fil-a.jpg
79 KB, 640x588
Canadian here.

Is Chick-fil-A as good as obese people say it is?
>>
>>7569024
>Is any fast food as good as they say?

The answer will always be "no".
>>
Great when it's hot, shit when it's not. Just like any other fast food chain.

You won't get better fries anywhere else, though.
>>
Isn't that the restaurant who is homophobic?

fuck them
>>
>>7569036
ah yes the restaurant that holds its own opinions. The building called me a nigger last time I visited
>>
>>7569024
honestly as open faced and transparent as I can be despite my seething hatred for fast food and especially chickafaggotry, maybe.

The real indicator is going to be your skill level as a cook. frying shit isn't hard but it also isn't easy to get right the first time and people are normally pretty shameless quiters. the recipe for any chickafil sandwich to taste similar enough to the restaurant is just to use pickle brine on your chicken, and then you shape it if necissary, bread it, and fry it. your ability to keep the breading sticking to the meat and to have a crispyness is going to take practice, but at the end of the tunnel is food a bazillion times better than fast food.

http://www.seriouseats.com/2015/07/the-food-lab-best-southern-fried-chicken.html
>>
>>7569032
>You won't get better fries anywhere else

>what is wendy's
>what is white castle
>>
>>7569032
>Won't get better fries anywhere else

Checkers.
>>
It's fine but not amazing, but it's good for making a political stand against the creep of normalized homosexuality across society. I never have any other fast food for this reason.
>>
File: disapproving bones.png (846 KB, 1280x962) Image search: [Google]
disapproving bones.png
846 KB, 1280x962
>>7569054
>what is wendy's
>>
>>7569077
>>7569055
>>7569054
what is, you cook them at home you fucking faggot.

>>7569067
why don't you take it to the obvious conclusion and start gunning down any gay person you meet. thats exactly chickafils political position, but they stopped having the balls to say it after the backlash.
>>
File: ron_paul_young.jpg (62 KB, 356x356) Image search: [Google]
ron_paul_young.jpg
62 KB, 356x356
>>7569039
kek
>>
>>7569039
they only hires fags and mexicans is what I saw so rumors are false. Saw the chef blowing the manager in the urinal, so there.
>>
>>7569024
Yup. I hate that I crave them on Sundays after church, when they're not open, but at least they stay true to their mission.
>>
>>7569024
Their signature sandwich is overrated. A piece of fried chicken, two pickles, and a white bread bun, smashed into a foil wrapper where it turns to mush almost instantly. Fuckin' hooray.

It gets good if you get the club on a wheat bun. It even gets upgraded to a cardboard box, a la McDs.

Fries are hit or miss, either really bland or really alright. Depending on how much skin gets left on, they can be bitter.

Lemonade is good, very sour, but still rather sweet.

Employees are pretty annoying generally, as they're forced to be overly friendly, but service is a bit above par and they fuck up orders slightly less than other fast food places.

Chicken minis are the best item they serve.

Their logo looks like a foot, and it bothers me.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.