[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's a common food that you just absolutely refuse to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: kill me.jpg (92 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
92 KB, 1024x683
what's a common food that you just absolutely refuse to eat? and the reason?

for me it's Banana, my entire family loves banana except me, i can list a plethora reasons why i don't want to eat one but the biggest reason would be the texture

i have no problem eating any other food, heck i can even eat head cheese and many of weird fermented foods easily
>>
did you receive the mmr vaccine by any chance
>>
>>7566996
huh what does it have to do with Banana?
>>
>>7567002

so i take it you did?
>>
>>7567006
yeah

i think
>>
No one cares you fucking retard. Same goes for the 30 other special snowflake dumb fucks who want to let everyone know they don't like tomatos or whatever. Just die in a fire.
>>
I love fruit and eat a tonne more than I should but i also don't like banana its completely different to other fruits i'm not sure why.

I've also had the MMR vaccine, but so has everyone in my generation so what.

I like banana bread though and I can eat them so I'm not as autistic as op
>>
>>7566991
Fish, because it gives me anaphylactic shock.
>>
>>7566991
pretty much any fruit that isn't processed or prepared in some way.

raw apples though
raw fruit that comes off of trees like apples, peaches, plums, pears, apricots.

Im okay with citrus and melons though
>>
>>7566991
Wow, you don't like bananas? That's incredible.
>>
Beef. I have synesthesia and it makes beef taste like the color gray. Gray is not a good color for food.
>>
>>7567068
Im not anon but I love bananas but cant eat them as the texture makes me retch.
Any other food im fine with & could eat them as a kid, in my early 40s now and cant its weird.
>>
File: Lord Humungus.jpg (22 KB, 478x253) Image search: [Google]
Lord Humungus.jpg
22 KB, 478x253
>>7567071
Wat.
>>
>>7567071
haha are you trolling? I heard of the condition but like, are you joking?
>>
>>7567075
Wow, no joke huh? That's an amazingly interesting anecdote.
>>
>>7567071

no you don't
>>
>>7567071

now this guy, he DEFINITELY received the mmr vaccine
>>
>>7566991
I stopped eating bananas as a child, tried them again on rare occasions since and they just seem to make me gag. I'm quite happy to eat banana flavoured things though.
>>
>>7567167
>they just seem to make me gag

You're not supposed to ram the entire thing down your throat in one go. It's not your boyfriends 12" cock.
>>
I will absolutely never eat anything made with or even including mushroom.

Mushrooms are not food, they should never be eating by human beings. I hate this fucking "foodstuff" and I wisj it never existed.

I didn't climb to the top of the pyramid to eat motherfucking fungus.
>>
I can't stand lettuce and dislike most vegetables. I hate it because it limits the foods I can enjoy and makes me look like a manchild when I have to ask for no lettuce for example.
>>
>>7566991
Celery. I can't stand it. I would eat occasionally as a child stuffed with peanut butter or cream cheese. My parents put it in fucking everything, chopped fine but still. Shudder.

I remember choking on a stringy piece and vomiting.

I've tried to eat it as an adult but I still can't stand it. I will use celery salt or seed as a flavoring agent rather than actual celery. I don't have any other food aversions worth mentioning.
>>
sorry. I cannot eat raw egg.
In Japan, there is a meal that rice with raw egg, what is called "Tamagokake gohan" .
Some people say its teriffic but I dont agree with them...
>>
>>7567194
>I didn't climb to the top of the food pyramid to eat fungus
You didn't climb that pyramid bud, you better believe the ones that did ate mushrooms. Think of better reasons you idiot.
>>
>>7566991
>heck i can even eat head cheese
What kind of cheese OP? Provolone maybe?
>>
>>7567244
dude google head cheese
>>
>>7567202
I like to pull the strings out of celery stalks, stuffing them in my mouth one by one as I go, saving them in my cheek until I get a big warm wad. Then I chew on them like gum for a couple hours.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 540x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 540x650
>>7567313
>warm wad of celery string "gum"
>>
>>7567313

me too. i like to call it little league chew.
>>
>>7567194
I refused to eat mushroom at one point. Now, while I still won't eat an entire mushroom by itself, I will eat them if they're included in a recipe.

If you want to overcompensate like that with your shitty Preference maybe you should change your reasoning, like you have a allergy or something. It probably won't help.
>>
>>7566991
Admit it OP. The real reason you hate bananas is because it reminds you of your uncle who babysat you when your parents were away.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.