[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate my my hangover emergency pasta Also general spaghetti thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Rate my my hangover emergency pasta
Also general spaghetti thread
>>
>>7566850
nigga did you put fucking ketchup on noodles...
>>
>>7566850
First I boiled the pasta with seal salt, two minutes less than instructed in the package.
St the same time I slowly fried 7 cloves of garlic in extra virgin olive oil in a pan along with freshly grounded black pepper, dry oregano, and dry basil.
After few minutes I added some of the pasta water along with diced dry figs
I drained the pasta and fry it with the oil for few minutes and added some parmigiana non fancy regular type.
I had to add some hot sauce and ketchup for a kick
>>
>>7566850
Yes it's just to add a flavour
I forgot to mention I added some tuna and paprik while frying the garlic but I put them on a different side and did not mix them until before I added the pasta to the oil
>>
I don't think ashtrays will ever not bother me. Like I just want to throw up every time I see one. Your pasta doesn't even look that bad.
>>
im glad i don't live like this
>>
>>7567039
I'm upset that I do
>>
>>7566857
>seal salt
w2cop
>>
Clean your table you filthy animal.
>>
are you eating from a bathroom counter
this is all so gross
>>
>>7567133
It's a porcelain enamel table you pleb.
>>
File: MDSL100HF.jpg (23 KB, 325x400) Image search: [Google]
MDSL100HF.jpg
23 KB, 325x400
Pasta is not gonna help with your hangover. Doubt you'll take my word for it though. The very minimum of research would have shown you this, but your clearly an asshole who likes to just declare shit and cling to it like it's a ducking religious dogma.
>>
not a hangover solution/10

electrolytes, nigga
>>
>>7566850
I'm surprised you can taste anything at all with all the cigarettes you smoke. 2/10
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.