[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do delivery places keep a log of asshole callers? >I got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1460406780535.png (369 KB, 578x512) Image search: [Google]
1460406780535.png
369 KB, 578x512
Do delivery places keep a log of asshole callers?

>I got into a big drunken argument last week with the manager of a pizza place and told him he's a cunt and some other terrible things about his wife

I felt like a dick the next day

I was wondering if they would spit in my pizza or not
>>
>>7565500
your mistake was assuming they don't already spit on the pizza
>>
>>7565500
Did you even try to apologize?
>>
>>7565500

that manager is so afraid of losing his $13/hr job that he would never do anything to piss you off

these guys are literally one bad review/phone call away from being replaced the next day and collecting neet bux and they know it
>>
>>7565500
Pizza guy reporting in.

We remember you. Sometimes we put notes on your file in the computer. Don't be a dick.
>>
>>7565500
Never worked a pizza place but there is a reason they ask for a phone number or address before you place an order.
>>
>>7565780
I work at Pizza Hut, and we ask for the phone number first because we have to get your details before we can get to the order menu. Saves us from having to spend however long you take to order, only to find out you're not in our delivery zone.
>>
>>7565780
Some pizza places have the caller ID hooked up to the computer, it auto-populates the customer info if they've called before.
>>
>>7565795
>>7565810
I think /b/ has sent enough troll pizza that places know who they are delivering too.

That prank also pre-dates /b/ by about 30 fucking years.
>>
>>7565500
I'm the guy that takes your delivery orders on the phone. I'm the guy that you talk to when you call back about anything. I'm the guy who remembers you, and if you are an asshole to me I write a note in to the computer so next time I can just tell you we don't deliver to your address anymore.
>>
>>7565500
Did you apologize for being a sack of shit to a dude who is trying to make pizzas for a living to support his ugly wife

Your actions impact others, to act otherwise is short-sighted and selfish
>>
>>7565539
I'm one of these kind of managers, my boss is so used to customers getting assraged over insignificant over food (or bullshit like the hand soap smells funny) that they just wave it off if you get a customer complaint. I don't know where anyone works where one complaint gets them fired, that's nonsense.
>>
>>7566379
This true. Its cheaper in the long run to cut off an asshole customer than to have to constantly retrain the staff.

Some states actually have some employment laws, so if you have manager status you wont get fired for telling some drunk to fuck off.

It's good for moral too.
>>
>>7565500
Yes
Just call and apologize bro, he'll probably think it's funny
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.