[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just had the nastiest salsa I've ever tasted in my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: goya salsa.jpg (291 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
goya salsa.jpg
291 KB, 1200x1600
So I just had the nastiest salsa I've ever tasted in my life

I've never had anything by this company before. They seem to be the Kraft of Hispanic foods or something. But even Kraft makes some things I can eat. This shit was motherfucking disgusting. I don't even know how to describe what it tasted like, it wasn't just too oniony or garlicky, it was some weird fucking monster shit
>>
Like :^)
>>
>buying anything with "goy" in the name

You deserved what you got OP
>>
>>7558448
Goya is pretty trustworthy for Puerto Rican and Spanish products, not so much for Mexican.
>>
>>7558448
Goya brand fruit sodas are the greatest fizzy beverage ever. They have some good seasonings too for when I'm lazy with my own mixes.

But I've never even seen that salsa. Thanks for warning I guess.
>>
File: mystery.png (9 KB, 274x290) Image search: [Google]
mystery.png
9 KB, 274x290
You expected it to be good? It says it's for goys right on the label.
>>
never had Goya salsa, but the Recaito and Sofrito make for decent cooking bases.
>>
Whatever, just get me the coconut water
>>
>mild
What was your first clue that it tasted like shit?
>>
>>7558448
Yes good Goya! Keep buying our other brands though heheheh
>>
File: jewish hand clasp.png (25 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
jewish hand clasp.png
25 KB, 165x115
>>7558448
I wonder who could be behind this....
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-10+at+11.59.46).jpg (18 KB, 394x227) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-10+at+11.59.46).jpg
18 KB, 394x227
>>7558448
>Pico de Gallo
ummm
>>
>>7558855

came here to question this
>>
>>7558448
I have to blame this on you OP, strictly because you bought something labeled Pico De Gallo....and it looks like that...
>>
>>7558901
Lots of companies play it fast and loose with that term
>>
File: MDSL100HF.jpg (23 KB, 325x400) Image search: [Google]
MDSL100HF.jpg
23 KB, 325x400
>>7558448
Only chumps eat canned salsa. Stop being a hitch and try the real thing.
>>
>>7558901
>I have to blame this on you OP, strictly because you bought something labeled Pico De Gallo....and it looks like that...
This. What did you expect canned food of a fresh type salsa was going to taste like, cooked? Of course it would take crappy if you expected fresh pico and got cooked tomatoes instead. Expected some fresh lime? Crispy onion? Delicious uncooked cilantro? You should only be buying a recipe that should be cooked up front anyway.
>>
>>7562018

It's not about the appearance. When I bought it, I disregarded the "pico de gallo" stuff and just expected a safe, mild, mainstream, tomatoey salsa. But this stuff was rancid, bitter, disgusting.
>>
>>7558448
You do realise salsa is so easy to make. I dont even buy it all anymore.
>>
The product is fine. All Goya products are good. It's your taste OP, you have no concept of quality.
>>
>>7563798

No one cares.
>>
>>7558448
Lol, White pussy detected.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.