[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really hate vegetables and fruits so about a month ago I started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: no peanuts.jpg (405 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
no peanuts.jpg
405 KB, 1500x1000
I really hate vegetables and fruits so about a month ago I started swapping them out of my diet for mixed nuts (alternating salted and non salted to boost the benefits). I have never felt better in my life.

Anyone else eat mixed nuts in place of fruits/vegetables?
>>
yeah you're getting more energy lol
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 5616x3744) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 5616x3744
>>7553355
>I really hate vegetables and fruits

People over the age of 8 really think like this? I'm curious to know the weight of OP
>>
>>7553359
my stools are no longer pasty and black, they have become firm and there is never an everlasting residue that you can't seem to wipe away. Even with wet wipes.
>>
>>7553385
I'm 180 at 6'1". Not a fatty.
>>
>switch to keto diet (I have a genuine non-self-inflicted disease. not doing it as a meme.)
>miss carbs. miss biting into hard, crunchy stuff. miss non-savory meals. also getting annoyed with having to cook all the time.
>start having a big plate of nuts as one of my two meals a day
>have about 80g of mixed nuts, 80g of peanut butter, and an avocado for one of my meals every day
>going pretty good for 3 months
>one day, all of a sudden, get severe stomach pains after meal. like, really bad. way worse than a normal stomach ache. basically the equivalent of a migraine vs a regular headache. pain throughout the abdomen, into the ribs. lasts for several hours, basically paralyzing me. Plus Indian-tier explosive diarrhoea
>think it's my diet pepsi, throw the rest out
>get the same ache the next day
>think it might be the large 'tropical' avocado that I got as a change instead of the normal size ones I usually buy. throw the rest away.
>get it the next day too
>finally start to realise it could be the nuts
>stop eating them for a week
>no pain
>reintroduce them in small amounts
>just 20g of almonds one day
>nope, pain and diarrhoea return
>try just 10g of walnuts a few days after that
>nope
>today I had a teaspoon of peanut butter
>nope

I threw it all away today.
Kilos of nuts, jars of peanut butter.
No more nuts ever again.
It's strange though. Had absolutely no problems for 3 months eating 160g a day. Then all of a sudden, BAM.
>>
>>7553423
Did a bit of searching (my sister developed a similar thing with chickpeas), turns out eating lots of the same thing over an extended amount of time can cause you to develop intolerance/sensitivity to that food.
>>
File: skinny fat.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
skinny fat.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>7553390
>>7553390
yeah, probably a skinny fat instead

pic related
>>
>>7553423
have you gotten any keto kidney stones?
>>
>>7553807
kek i like the alliteration
>>
>>7553831

kekky keto kidney
>>
>>7553429

I think I have that with spicy food. Use to be fine, now I get painfull diarrhea
>>
>>7553386
Nigger that sounds like internal bleeding
>>
>>7553844
nah i drink enough that the blood doesn't come out and it congeals at the vessel
>>
faggotry: the thread.
>>
OP ur gonna get a kidney stone, watch out
>>
>>7553807
greentext guy here
no kidney stones. well i hope not. like i said, i've given up on the nuts, so hopefully that's the end of it.

will just have to cook larger batches of food in order to cook less.
>>
>>7553423
There's a good chance you developed am alergy to nuts. Yes that can happen at any time.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.