[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post food/drink you can not comprehend how people can consume,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: schweppes-tonic-water[1].jpg (38 KB, 873x1200) Image search: [Google]
schweppes-tonic-water[1].jpg
38 KB, 873x1200
Post food/drink you can not comprehend how people can consume, much less enjoy
>>
I've never heard of anyone drinking tonic water without gin and lime.
>>
>>7552525
this.

who drinks tonic water by itself other than elderly who have smoked the large majority of their life?
>>
>>7552514

I fucking love tonic water so much. sometimes I drink a liter at a time
>diet of course

Schweppes is great, Polar is meh, and I have to be in the mood for Seagrams. I'm looking into making it myself recently but it's non trivial.

ideally I would have a fully carbonated, unsweetened tonic water ice cold, maybe with lime, maybe not
>>
>>7552514
How else are you supposed to get your anti-malaria drug?
>>
File: H953235.png (10 KB, 565x446) Image search: [Google]
H953235.png
10 KB, 565x446
I find it to be a flavorful option, just don't forget to drink it as chilled as possible. Then again, used to drink it at my grandparents who smoked their entire lives.
+ it's got quinine if you live in some malaria invested shit-hole
>>
>>
>>7552547
It's delicious
>>
File: green-beans.jpg (123 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
green-beans.jpg
123 KB, 425x282
I can't stand green beans. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with my tongue, but they taste incredibly bitter. It's awful.
>>
>>7552584

Steam them for longer or season them more. Green beans taste bitter if they're undercooked.
>>
>>7552572
>be from italy
>hate chinotto
My entire family think's me mad, but it tastes just awful. And it's not a matter of bitterness, either, because I love various other bitter foods and drinks.
>>
>>7552591
Maybe that's the issue. I don't cook them for myself, my mother makes green bean casserole every year for Thanksgiving and I avoid it like the plague.
>>
File: suze_small_0.jpg (12 KB, 320x348) Image search: [Google]
suze_small_0.jpg
12 KB, 320x348
>>
>>7552787

I fucking love Suze.

Need to go to a specialty store to find it and overpay where I live.
>>
>>7552787
this a billion time
frenchfag here i dont understand how people can put this in their disgusting mouth, ,and i dont have a newfag palate
>>
File: deep_green_mango_juice_1lit_1.jpg (109 KB, 853x1024) Image search: [Google]
deep_green_mango_juice_1lit_1.jpg
109 KB, 853x1024
>>7552572
I actually like chinotto.
>>
>>7552581
No it's bitter
>>
>>7552840
>>7552812
always found it funny how its either you love it or you hate it kind of drink
>>
>>7552547
Me, I drink t neat, or with a bit of ice. Im 41 so not elderly yet
>>
File: Absinthe-glass.jpg (53 KB, 418x600) Image search: [Google]
Absinthe-glass.jpg
53 KB, 418x600
neckbeard drink
>>
>>7553776
Only because they think they're going to get some kind of drug induced mental insight as they write their short stories and poetry.
>>
>>7552514
I had a coworker buy one of the lemon-lime versions of these things for me. I wasn't thinking and took a huge swig. I guess I immediately assumed it would taste like sprite.

I was so very wrong.
>>
>>7553805
As a child I used to drink it by the litre. It's cheap and has low amounts of sugar
>>
A common theme seems to be bitterness. Which is understandable.
>>
>>7552514
we have a pleb here
>>
>>7553776
A friend and I were drinking that back in 2002-03 before we used to go out. That and a pill we were ready.
Hardly a neckbeard drink its chinned by many and has been for years,sorry to burst the elitist bubble
>>
>>7552595
That's probably not the problem then because traditional 'murrican green bean casserole is made with canned green beans - ie. they've been cooked to death during the canning process.
>>
>>7552514
>>what is gin
Fuggoff you little shit twerp I'll punch u in the throat
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.