[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trying to get my roommate into drinking, but the only thing I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: fruity_drink_sushi_siam_miami.jpg (16 KB, 378x481) Image search: [Google]
fruity_drink_sushi_siam_miami.jpg
16 KB, 378x481
Trying to get my roommate into drinking, but the only thing I've been able to get her to drink without disgusting her are Amaretto mixed drinks.

Anyone know any good mixed drinks for Amaretto? Or any alcohol that tastes similarly non-alcoholic?
>>
File: 2141252.jpg (19 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
2141252.jpg
19 KB, 299x168
>>7551840

buy her 3 of these. very smooth.
>>
>trying to get my roomate into drinking

Just don't push it. Smoke grass instead? Healthier, cheaper, smellier however.
>>
>>7551840
I heard roofies will achieve your goals
>>
>>7551851
Didn't that shit get banned a year or two back?

>>7551865
Nah, the landlord would skin us alive.
>>
>>7551840
Get her drunk a few times.
Soon as she's in the club and has lost enough inhibitions to realise she is a sexual entity and can get guys pretty much on command and actually enjoys getting her pussy beaten out she'll love going out for a drink.
Then she can blame being a slut on how drunk she was.
Sincerely bitter atheist virgin
>>
>>7551871
Get a volcano vaporizer. No odor. I confirmed it, passing a bag between three friends RIGHT next to a fourth who hates weed. Said he couldn't smell shit, smelled like slightly overcooked popcorn

I'm way off track, goodbye, enjoy your thread
>>
>>7551874
Bitterness aside, it's the "get her drunk a few times" we're struggling with.
>>
>>7551871
>Didn't that shit get banned a year or two back?

No, they just removed the caffeine from the ingredients.
>>
>>7551840
If she doesn't want to drink, don't make her. That's not even a feminazi thing, that's a common fucking decency thing.
>>
>>7551912
It's not that she doesn't want to. She does, but she can't stand most of the harder stuff, no matter how I mix it.
>>
>>7551920

you suck at mixing drinks. i would have already fucked your roommate by now
>>
I really like Amaretto Sours as far as Amaretto mixed drinks go
you can try other liqueurs like Bailey's too

but if your roommate doesn't want to drink, you shouldn't force her
alcohol is pretty shitty desu
>>
>>7551840
The whole schnapps family is great for prissy bitches
>>
>>7551900
Do they still make Bacardi breezer?
That shit was what all the girls drank when I were a lad
>>
>>7551840
>Trying to get my roommate into drinking
You already ruined your life, try not to ruin someone else's.
>>
>>7551942
Fuck off straight edge faggot
>>
>>7551931
I'm some 22yo college kid, I'm not familiar with Bailey's. I thought the Irish stuff was usually harder?
>>
>>7551960
He is right though. Alcohol is a demon.
>>
>>7551840
Get some Vodka and go to a mexican store and get some Jamaica flavored water powder. She wont be able to taste the alcohol
>>
>>7551993
What the fuck is Jamaica flavored water powder?
>>
>>7551983
I figured out what Bailey's is when I was 15. You're a fucking retard twink basement dwelling lowlife who resorts to getting girls wasted to try to fuck

Protip: When you finally do get her wasted she won't fuck you. She'll call a guy she actually wants to come pick her up
>>
Make an Amaretto sour with fresh lemon juice and egg white. Then booze it up with a small amount of whiskey, really great and refreshing.
>>
>>7552039

>doesn't really like liquor
>put booze in your booze
>raw egg whites totally won't gross her out

>>7552031

OP is gonna suicide when she finally starts drinking and invites niggers over the rest of the year to fuck her super loud in the next room over
>>
File: 1376871281224.png (244 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1376871281224.png
244 KB, 512x512
>>7552017
Tetrodotoxin, known colloquially as "zombie powder"
>>
>>7552017
Usually dirt and laziness essences.

Not to hijack, but what is the best diet soda mixer for absinthe? Recovering alky here that just put a house under contract, so drinking the shittiest stuff I have on hand.
>>
File: breezer.jpg (69 KB, 970x970) Image search: [Google]
breezer.jpg
69 KB, 970x970
WEW LADS
>>
>>7552062

i wouldn't do any soda.

maybe you could do a zero sugar energy drink or like diet cranberry juice.
>>
>>7551840
Dilute it more than you would. I do coconut rum, lemon juice, a splash of grenadine syrup, and some pineapple juice. Between the sweetness and the acidity there isn't much alcohol that comes through.
>>
>>7552062
you can just dissolve a sugar cube into it and drink it like that
>>
>>7552075
>I do coconut rum, lemon juice, a splash of grenadine syrup, and some pineapple juice. Between the sweetness and the acidity there isn't much alcohol that comes through.

*Tips fendora*
>>
>>7552061
>animu
on a food and cooking board.
>>
>>7552074
The energy drink might work.

>>7552080
That tastes horrible, and I've been dieting, so trying to celebrate while cutting any unnecessary calories, but thanks anyway.
>>
>>7552083
on a korean basketweaving website.
>>
>>7552087
>that tastes horrible

i thought you were an alcoholic?
>>
>>7552104
Get it right, this is a Mongolian finger puppet forum.
>>
Just do something vodka based that's mellow/flavored as hell.

Vodka and sprite, white russians, screwdrivers, moscow mules - anything. The beauty of vodka is, unless you pour waaaayyyyy too much in, it's gonna taste like whatever you mix it with.
>>
>>7552119
Recovering, some taste buds grew back. Plus cheap absinthe is worse than Pajeet's Street water.
>>
>>7552130
>Mongolian Finger Puppet forum

The fuck? I was told this was a Peruvian Yahtzee strategy forum.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.