[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do they honestly expect anyone to buy their $10 stuffed crust?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: download.png (15 KB, 190x265) Image search: [Google]
download.png
15 KB, 190x265
Do they honestly expect anyone to buy their $10 stuffed crust? Nobody is going to pay that much for little caesars
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
If they still had those shitty "game" machines in there, I'd at least make an effort to go there again.
>>
>>7551467
This nigger is tempting me.
https://youtu.be/WI3qB4PBe1k
>>
it's few bucks more than freezer pizza, i assume little ceasars recognize that is what they rival against.
>>
I bought it ;.;
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Grandpa here:

25-30 years ago, Little Caesars was actually pretty tasty-- particularly the pan pizza. Their big selling point was that you got 2 pizzas for a lower price, hence Pizza!Pizza! It came in a great big paper sleeve and was good. It is trash-tier now, of course. The $5 Hot and Ready is a disgrace.
>>
I bought one. It was alright because I like the deep deep, but I don't think i'd buy it again.

Its still $10 for 3-4 servings. Thats a decent price per serving.
>>
>>7552169
>25-30 years ago, Little Caesars was actually pretty tasty
Why does this seem to be the case for pretty much every chain restaurant that's been around for a while?
Why can't any of them retain good quality?
>>
>>7552179
They got to squeeze every last fucking cent of profit that they can from anything. They don't want some money. They don't want most of the money. They want ALL of the money.
>>
>>7551467
I think you'd be surprised
>>
>>7552169
20 years ago it was still shitty.
I always remember little ceasar's to be scraping the bottom of the shit barrel in terms of quality. Peter piper pizza tier.
>>
>>7551467
I wish I could buy a half decent pizza for £7, you yanks have it so easy
>>
>>7552221
THIS, especially cause investors push for it
>>
>>7552149
do you feel like you got your money's worth?

because strangers on the internet can act elitist fast food all they like, but at the end of the day it's your money
>>
>>7552440
act elitist over*
>>
>>7552179
Because people throw on the rose colored glasses when they think about shit they remember doing.
>>
>>7551467
I bought one. Honestly the stuffed crust didn't add much to it, but their deep dish is one of my favorite chain pizzas so I enjoyed myself.
Ate half last night and then popped the other half in the oven this morning for some cheeky pizza for breakfast.
>>
>>7551467
>Buying Little Caesar's
I see you like your pizza sans cheese.
>>
>>7551529
I need to start buying freezer pizza. It's impossible to be worse than Little Caesar's at this point.
>>
>People actually fall for the deep dish meme

I guess when you're outside NYC, pizza is so shitty anyway that turning it into a soup bowl isn't going to make it any worse.
>>
>>7552169
>The $5 Hot and Ready is a disgrace.
Didn't used to be. Is now.
>>
>>7551493
I thought Daym retired due to health concerns.
>>
I remember my friend's mom would always buy this brand of pizza when we were kids. The breadsticks were pretty good.
>>
would they bacon wrap it upon request?
>>
>>7554481
Unfortunately, they don't offer it any more. I bring my own bacon and throw it at my pizza as it goes in the oven. I'm getting pretty good at it and manage to almost not get caught a lot of the time.
>>
>>7554548
>they don't offer it any more
ffffff but they just brought it back!!!!
>>
>>7554391
This isn't Chicago style pizza soup you elitist cunt.
>>
>>7554615
It might as well be.
>>
>>7554605
It's still a thing, they just don't keep it hot n ready anymore.
>>
>>7554389
bagel bites
tombstone frozen pizza
celeste
probably some other garbage but those are the ones I know for sure are shit
>>
>>7554634
Theoretically thinner crust would have more flavor than deep dish because of more browning (due to higher surface area/volume ratio) but I've never really liked thin crust pizza, it's just unsatisfying
>>
>>7551467
Wait, they have stuffed crust now?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.