[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does /ck/ like auntie fee?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (67 KB, 607x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
67 KB, 607x1080
does /ck/ like auntie fee?
>>
>GIN GUH BUP DEE BOOP PUDUUH GIN GON GOOB GUBBU DE DA ZAP DE DUH DOOOH BOOP BLUH DE DA GUH GUAN GUNNUN NIGGUH
>>
still doing videos?
>>
>>7549722
That's... a woman?
>>
>>7549722
why the fuck is her hair so shiny?
>>
>>7549722
looks like a black bukowski
>>
Eh she's alright makes something sweet for the kids and isn't afraid of anything
>>
It's a good schtick, she was very smart to build out her brand like that, but IRL she is nothing like her character, she's a perfectly respectable middle-aged, middle class woman.

IIRC her son(who films) egged her on to act like a stereotypical black mammy and put the first videos up as a joke.

She's charismatic, has great timing, is an OK cook and is entertaining as hell.
>>
>>7549832

Source? Because I think you're full of shit.
>>
>>7549732
Two years and I still havent figured this out...nigguh
>>
>>7549722
She's a fake.
>>
>>7549832
>perfectly respectable
>putting on a minstrel act for the whole internet to gawk at

she's either genuine or being a real coon
>>
>>7549910
>>7550053

look at her fucking house, you retards. sure is a ghetto ass $65k kitchen with 13 ft ceiling, she's from the block for sure

she owns her own cleaning business you chucklefucks. its an act, and a good one.
>>
>>7550066
afaik that's not her house, her family is all shoved in there letting her stay around
there's no telling who the bread winner is in that situation

now are you gonna actually post citation for what you're saying or just make an even angrier post
>>
PAPAREEKA
>>
She looks like a dirty crack head but that wouldn`t stop me from pounding her nasty, loose asshole whilst eating up some of that fried chicken shes made
>>
>>7550073
no. look it up, windowlicker.
>>
>>7550129
okie doke
>>
>>7550066
Oof, you've never lived in Atlanta or any predominately black city have you anon.

You're totally misjudged in your generalizations. Money has nothing to do with the way she talks.
>>
no, cause she's a fucking gross homophobe
>>
>>7550129
the burden of proof lies with you.
>>
>>7549804

Kek'd hard
>>
>>7550948
Okay Dr. Strand
>>
>>7549804
Lel
>>
She's got the head of oj sompson, and the body of oj sompson.
>>
>>7549722
I watched her kool-aid video and all I could think was "This is why we've all got diabetes, isn't it?"
>>
File: 1457583496287.jpg (53 KB, 355x678) Image search: [Google]
1457583496287.jpg
53 KB, 355x678
>>7549724
Please keep your memes on their respective boards.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iym331fPek
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.