[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pizza places
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: mellow mushroom.jpg (400 KB, 1289x864) Image search: [Google]
mellow mushroom.jpg
400 KB, 1289x864
What's your favorite pizza place /ck/? Mellow Mushroom fag here.
>>
Valentino's pizza
>>
>>7549555
>he's a normie who eats pizza in casual restaurant
reeeeeee get takeout like us reeeeeee
>>
I used to work there as a dishwasher. I barely got much of a discount when not on the clock, and on the clock I couldn't order food (even towards the very end of my shift) unless I was working a double which NEVER happened. Never work back of house.
>>
>>7549555
MM is the best sit down pizza chain BY FAR. Holy shit the mellowterranian and hail caesar pizzas are amazing
>>
>>7549555
As a former worker MM sucks donkey dick. Shit discounts, shit pay, shit people.

Protip: If you base your chain on drug puns and hiring anybody who can fog a mirror, you're going to be primarily staffed by druggies.
>>
>>7549606
San Marcos?
>>
Hook a brother up. I'm in dc, need a place to get bomb ass fire oven pizza, like lucali style.
>>
the BEST pizza.
>>
File: brocks bitches.gif (355 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
brocks bitches.gif
355 KB, 500x375
>>7549634
I can eat in a casual restaurant because I shave and shower and have a girlfriend.
>>
>>7549797
Yeah I work front of the house at the restaurant I work at, but isn't the place awesome?
>>
MM is the best, simply because they serve pizza with Daiya and I am allergic to milk. Plus they only use real ingredients for their crust so no soy (allergic to that too....) It is literally one of three national chains I can eat at and thats pretty bomb to me.
>>
>>7549606
>Valentino's pizza
>>7549958
no fuckin way
>>
>>7549555
>>7549923
This.
Mellow Mushroom is GOAT.
Some of their sides are a little shitty though.
>>
>>7550804
GOAT indeed, what's your favorite pizza there?
>>
>>7551790

not him but ill agree mellow is dope.

buffalo chicken ranch onion bacon. whatever hipster name they give it
>>
WHO HERE /FATLORENZOS/

best sauce
>>
oz pizza used to be bomb af when i visited in atlanta ... wonder if its still good
>>
holy shit i miss the mellow mushroom

rip 912
>>
Homemade :^)
>>
>>7549999
things that happened
>>
>>7552869
Those are really realistic achievements why would someone lie about that.
>>
famularis
>>
The best pizza I've had was at some place called Fat Tony's in Louisville, Kentucky. Unfortunately I only ever ate there once and haven't been in that direction since
>>
>>7551801
The one off Cedar? I always think the crust is the best part.
>>
File: 13554711003.jpg (335 KB, 872x1217) Image search: [Google]
13554711003.jpg
335 KB, 872x1217
>>7553008
because fags and the nature of the internet
>>
I liked seasons pizza in MD but I moved back to Utah. No good pizza. I can handle papa murphy's if its got garlic sauce and lots o veggies
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.