[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help with yogurt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1delete.jpg (22 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1delete.jpg
22 KB, 450x450
I have 12 cups of yogurt to use up in the next ten days. I put 1/2 cup into my daily smoothie, but that's not going to cut it. What else can I use this stuff in? Give me your best yogurt recipes.
>>
>>7549450
Wtf type of yogurt? Pic related?
>>
Honey and cinnamon
>>
>>7549450
Add hot curry paste/powder to 150g of the yogurt and marinade chicken in it.
Leave it for most of the day in the fridge and then bake it on skewers metal or soaked wooden ones then add the Chicken Tikka skewers to whatever you want.
>>
>>7549450
eat it ya dingus
>>
>>7549450
put it in a blender with some fresh fruit, a little lemon juice and mint. then freeze it. delicious frozen yogurt that will last weeks.
>>
Yogurt, banana, frozen berries, orange juice, any other juices, and ice cubes. Blend until smooth.

"Normie Smoothie"
>>
>>7549453
Yeah, pic related. Plain Greek.

>>7549500
I already eat smoothies daily you faggot.

>>7549477
That sounds hard.
>>
use it in marinating butter chicken
make coleslaw dressing with it
eat with a spoon or two of snapdragon preserve in it
>>
>>7549509
http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/10375/chicken-tikka-skewers

There are basically 3 steps to it and it's very versitile
>>
>>7549450
If you've got acorn squash available, roast it, scoop out the insides, and add enough stock to thin it out. Then fry an onion, add it to the squash mixture and puree. Give it some cinnamon and spoon in that yogurt until it's creamy.

Squash soup!
>>
Saute some onion and garlic, mix it in the yogurt, and use it to top any meat.

Slice up cucumber, squeeze out the juice, add some chop onion and garlic, and mix it in with yogurt as a side dish or a topping.

Mix with rice, nuts, raisins, cinnamon and honey for a side, or a breakfast meal.

Slice bell pepper, onion, and garlic, saute, and add to garlic for a side dish, or as a topping for meats.

I usually have it for breakfast with some strawberries, blueberries, and nuts.

I make my own yogurt out of a gallon of milk, and it keeps very well in the fridge for over a week, at least. You should have plenty of time.
>>
make tzatziki.
use it in salad dressings.
make marinades.
make desserts (straciatella creme is p delicious).
make yoghurt bread
make lassies
make cheese
>>
Whats up with eating it as it is? (plain). I like it best like that
>>
Can I freeze this shit?
>>
>>7551057
Give me your recipe
>>
>>7549450
tzatziki is the option. so good. make some simple homemade pita and lamb and have a ball
>>
>>7551592

Which recipe, anon?
>>
>>7549450
>>7551070

i like to mix it with applesauce and granola
>>
>>7549450
macaroni and cheese
substitute the milk for yogurt
makes tangier flavor
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.