[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sour candy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Toxic_Waste_candy.png (118 KB, 344x293) Image search: [Google]
Toxic_Waste_candy.png
118 KB, 344x293
Is there a candy more sour than toxic waste? I find them more sour than warheads but they still arent really that bad.
>>
>>7547042
Probably not cause the acid in those things fucking desolve the skin in my mouth.
>>
>>7547042
Try the Japanese stuff. I don't know any brands because I'm no weeaboo, but have found their sour candies way beyond anything I've tried from the Anglosphere.
>>
got some from taiwan that literally fucked my tongue up for the entire day
>>
>enamel removal tablets
>>
File: Homer-sourball.jpg (22 KB, 475x358) Image search: [Google]
Homer-sourball.jpg
22 KB, 475x358
>>
>>7547123
It's not weeaboo to try other countries candy. it's weeaboo to say you wish you were japanese and that japan is better than everywhere
>>
>>7547042
This old fashioned sweet shop had sour apple boiled sweets and it would take layers of skin off your tongue. I would not get those again
>>
>>7547763
Looked into these and I ordered some assorted flavors of this style of candy.

Thanks for the help people
>>
Not really candy but umeboshi will give you serious anus mouth for a good while.
>>
>>7547042
Yea you just have to look harder, Toxic waste aren't that sour

I was considering making my own, i think the sourness comes from citric acid
>>
One time I poured some of the sour flakes from the bottom of a candy package into my hand and ate it.

I actually had to go to the hospital.

Good times.
>>
>>7548242

What for? Sourness overload?
>>
>>7547042
On a school trip I bought some of these and dared a friend to eat a whole container. His tongue started bleeding
>>
File: BvbM5q5CIAAmO7n.jpg (86 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
BvbM5q5CIAAmO7n.jpg
86 KB, 600x800
These bastards make toxic waste look like gumdrops.

Never again.
>>
>>7548253

Because he's a pussy
>>
File: jesus.png (231 KB, 1324x1132) Image search: [Google]
jesus.png
231 KB, 1324x1132
>>7548125
That was a warning. Don't buy them they actually harm your mouth when you're rolling up clumps of dyed green skin from your tongue and cheeks.
>>
>>7547042
>made in Pakistan

At least they live up to the name.
>>
>>7547730
This

Also, sour skittles are pretty decent
>>
>>7548223
Citric and Malic
>>
>>7547730
And I just dont' care anymore. I drink sour beer and kombucha 24/7. I don't really have any expenses because I mostly homebrew so I just plan to buy new teeth or w.e in like 3-4 years because mine are becoming more and more translucent
>>
>>7547042
I've had to have a tongue transplant more than once because of these bad boys
>>
File: 1459208140361.jpg (45 KB, 494x468) Image search: [Google]
1459208140361.jpg
45 KB, 494x468
sour patch watermelon
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.