[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok folks, just bought pic related. Someone instruct me. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 41ZQBZXVaRL.jpg (17 KB, 354x500) Image search: [Google]
41ZQBZXVaRL.jpg
17 KB, 354x500
Ok folks, just bought pic related. Someone instruct me.

What should I do with it? How much do you use? Is it like hoisin? Should I use it in combination with other sauces?
>>
>>7545800
Stick it up your ass. Combine with girl sauce.
>>
>>7545800
You use it with other sauces and it has a less is more approach. It works well in soups as well if you're looking for a good savory umami flavor it does a pretty good job.
>>
>>7545800
Next time you do a stirfry add this, soy sauce and white pepper.
>>
You could mummify a King with the salt in that bottle.
>>
>>7545800
honestly just taste it and you'll figure it out
i mix mine with vinegar for dipping or stir fry or etc
>>
Oh man, the first time I used this stuff I used waaaaaaay too much. You only need a spoonful or two
>>
>>7545833
Yep, good chow mein. I add toasted sesame oil (really works well) and Chinese five spice, too. I mix them up in a bowl, then add some corn starch slurry and heat to thicken it. I then add to the meat, veg and Noodles in the wok.
I'm not keen on the sugar content, though. Can you get it without the sugar?
>>
I like to rub it all over raw chicken drumsticks, place them in a baking dish of some sort and put them in a moderate oven until they're cooked.
They end up all sticky and delicious.
>>
>>7545800
Fried rice
>>
That sauce is disgusting and for Southeast Asians/white people. Lee Kum Kee is a disgrace.

t. Chinaman
>>
Mix a little with soy, mirin, and sake for marinades (also great in fried rice). It's basically salty and umami.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.