[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just came to /ck/ for the first time Why are there so many fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Just came to /ck/ for the first time

Why are there so many fucking threads about McDonalds? Wtf..
>>
>>7544487
Pretty much everyone here is a fat American fuck. Or a euro kitchen slut. Welcome newfag
>>
Paid shills.
Trolls who think it is funny to act like paid shills.
People who yell at the shills, real or imagined.
People who then countershill for other fast food in the shill thread
Shilling intensifies
Countershills start Burger King shill threads to mock the mcdonalds shill threads
People bitch at those shills
McDonald's shills start shilling in the Burger King countershill threads.
Loop ad nauseum.

Basically /ck has turned into a troll/shill circle jerk.
>>
>>7544487
You could have just pushed off a thread that wasn't a Mcdonald's one. You are part of the problem.
>>
>>7544487
20-35% of the people who post are morbidly obese
>>
Becauses McDonald's™ serves well balanced and healthy meals for the whole family.
>>
>>7544498
I'm loving it.
>>
>>7544499
Checked the archive, it was a Macca's thread.
>>
Speaking of McDonald's, I had a Big Mac for lunch and it was so much better than I expected.
Might try a Quarter Pounder tomorrow!
>>
>>7544511
>McDonald's™

Dead giveaway that this is a tryhard troll, not a real shill.

The idiots that corps hire to shill on social media are not going to be savvy enough to even know how to ™.
>>
>>7544522
It made me laugh.
McDonalds threads are the trap threads of /ck/
>>
File: images (60).jpg (19 KB, 383x384) Image search: [Google]
images (60).jpg
19 KB, 383x384
The cheese is like a little tongue! :)
>>
>>7544487
Because they have some excellent food at very low price ranges. Why don't you swing by one of their restaurants and try the Big Mac! :)
>>
>>7544511
>>7544518
>>7544555
>>7544558
The autism that plagues this board is immense. For some reason people think this is funny.
>>
>>7544568
I think it's retarded.
Why are these threads not prunes?
>>
God help me though, the fucking things make me hungry for a Big Mac.

I don't even like McDonalds, it gives me the shits most of the time.
>>
>>7544584
Me too, buddy. The best shits ever, am I right!? ;)
>>
>>7544584
They really are delicious.
I think it could be something else in your diet causing the problems.
Perhaps you should try a McChicken or a tasty Quarter Pounder?
>>
>>7544594
Mmm, those sound delicious, friend! What meals would you recommend for a big hungry guy, like me?
>>
>>7544603
If you're feeling really hungry, or just looking for a treat you deserve, you can't go past a Double Quarter Pounder combo with either a hot fudge sundae or hot apple pie for dessert!
>>
>>7544611
Sounds great, I can't wait to get off work and stop by one of many fine McDonald's restaurants on my way home!
>>
>>7544487
You can't beat it in there bathrooms because it's always too busy. Now I finish off in burger King :)
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.