[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who drinks starbucks? why? is it doing well from a business
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
who drinks starbucks? why?

is it doing well from a business perspective?
>>
>>7542782
>who drinks starbucks?
faggots
>why?
gayness
>>
>>7542782
Basics drink Starbucks because they equate it with being hip and cool.
>>
>>7542782
>is the most successful modern fast food chain doing well?

Anyway, Krispy Kreme has better coffee.
>>
>>7542782

Where I live (MA) the only takeaway coffee places are starbucks and dunkins, and starbucks coffee is leagues above dunkins. But yeah there are tons of memers in there sipping fancy drinks. I usually order a red eye.
>>
everyone because they're everywhere and convenient
>>
I drink it because my roommate works there so I get free drinks some times.
You have to be incredibly specific about what you want or else it will taste like garbage. It is garbage, but you can salvage things like adding espresso to the frappuccinos makes them far less sweet and more tolerable.
>>
>go to starbucks every friday before work
>cute cashier works there fridays
>always order the same thing
>one day she asks if I ever plan on trying something new
>tell her she makes my coffee perfect so I don't need anything else
>she giggles
>we now shoot the shit for a bit on fridays

she's 6 years younger than me, think I got a shot?
>>
File: POTUS.png (617 KB, 757x720) Image search: [Google]
POTUS.png
617 KB, 757x720
>>7542836
Why contain it? Go for it.
>>
File: 1451884132699.gif (294 KB, 333x292) Image search: [Google]
1451884132699.gif
294 KB, 333x292
>>7542836
>>7542841
Listen to The Trump: Follow your dreams, Anon.
>>
>>7542836
She's just trying to get a tip
>>
>>7542846
this,
give her your tip
>>
>>7542782
>Keep it 92 more than 8 with me 100
>>
File: dumb-starbucks.jpg (505 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dumb-starbucks.jpg
505 KB, 1920x1080
I prefer Dumb Starbucks
>>
I had a double espresso there recently. It was like three dollars. For a splash in the bottom of a small cup. It wasn't even that strong.
>>
>>7542782
I got a gift/rewards card for it
>>
I sometimes go there because I get frequent gift cards/coupons.

I never get regular coffee from them though. I don't know how, but they ALWAYS manage to burn it. I'll usually get a latte or something. They aren't great, but they aren't terrible either.

Honestly as far as plain coffee goes,
even McDonalds/Tim Hortons/Convenience store is better
>>
File: 1457316247057.jpg (31 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1457316247057.jpg
31 KB, 500x333
>>7542888
>it's just a parody bro!
>>
>>7542814
Does it really continue to have that cache? It sure doesn't in Australia.
>>
>>7543338
this, but for america. i remember when having the green straw was cool for basic bitches (back before they were named as such wholesale).

there was also the popular backlash from hipsters, when that term was halfway relevant. now, it doesn't seem to enter mainstream awareness
>>
Their drip is consistently good. If you're in the rural U\.S\., or Yurop between 12-25 and 01-06, it's often the best place to get American-roast coffee. It's also the most reliable place to go for wifi. That has been a major component of their success.
>>
>>7542820
Mary Lou's shits all over those meme companies
>>
File: 1456888452870.gif (2 MB, 377x181) Image search: [Google]
1456888452870.gif
2 MB, 377x181
I have two $10 gift certificates to it, but haven't gone there in a few years. I mean, I don't want some faggy cocktail, nor their shitty frozen food that gets reheated in a panini press. So, that leaves the coffee. The regular isn't worth even going out of your way for. Guess I would have to call ahead for a french press, but that requires planning, defeating the purpose of Starbucks unless I'm at a Barnes and Noble.

What would you get if you had a free $10 to starbucks?
>>
>>7543387
I'd just get their drip and/or espresso. It's better than anything I've been able to do in my french press at home. They have very specific processes that make it consistently pretty good worldwide.
>>
I get a Venti Chai Tea Latte with soy instead of regular milk (lactose intolerant).

It's fantastic hot or cold. Price is high but that isn't a huge issue for me. I get one every few weeks if there's a Starbucks I'm near.
>>
>>7543398
Damn, completely forgot about espresso. It's impossible to fuck that up when the machine does all the work, legit thanks.
>>
>>7543435
I don't think it is. Lots of people seem to fuck them up.
>>
>>7542836
Some will tell you it's never appropriate to proposition someone when they're captive at their place of employment. Worst case scenario: you need to get your coffee elsewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa-4IAR_9Yw
>>
>>7543005
>I don't know how, but they ALWAYS manage to burn it.

Nice meme, bro.

You do know the beans are roasted at a roastery before ever making it to our stores, right? And all the barista does is put it in the grinder and then brew it?

If you want less coffee that is less roasty, order the blonde roast. It's made especially for faggots like you.
>>
>>7543387
Find one of their reserve stores, get a clover pressed coffee.

Or have some tea.
>>
their coffee is absolute shit, would even take dunkin donuts over it

it's also equally and sometimes even more overpriced than buying it from hipster scum

the food is dry and flavorless garbage

I only ever end up spending money there on shitty dates and when i crave that 600 calorie sugar bomb frapuchino thing they have, maybe a couple times a year
>>
>>7543602
Starbucks coffee being shit is just a meme. It's consistently decent.
>>
>>7542782

>Who drinks starbucks

Stupid white girls, spoiled brats, plebs, fat asses

>Why

Stupidity, fad, advertising

Sometimes I drink their coffee though because I meet people at starbucks and it always tastes like shit. They don't know the first thing about coffee and I once had the displeasure of observing the clientele during lunch ( I watched about a good 100 people). Staff was working their ass off, I was actually impressed. But so many people complain about little things like "it's not sweet enough" or "this tastes a little bit watered down can I get a new one?" without even bothering to say please or thank you. Rude, stupid, cunts, mostly uppity white women and hipster faggots.
>>
>>7542782
>who drinks starbucks?
Soccer moms and business folks/students.

>is it doing well from a business perspective?

Starfag here, we've been doing amazing ever since we started catering to people who actually have money instead of hipsters.
>>
>>7542820
>dunkin's donuts
>>
They do cold brew, which is pretty sweet. I've no problem with Starbucks it was only awful once;

>americano and cream
>sure thing buddy
>proceeds to fill 1/3 of a large americano with pouring cream

It felt like I was drinking milky grease. Haven't had cream in coffee since.
>>
>>7543744

>Cream
>Coffee

Pleb
>>
I never drink starbucks because tim hortons is closer to my house and cheaper
>>
>>7543923
Not anymore. Starbucks cured my pleb ways.
>>
>>7542782
I wont drink Starbucks because they don't pay taxes.
>>
>>7542782
Did you know McCafe sells amazing coffee? The iced frappe is amazing, you should try it!
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.