[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people shit on bottled water? My tap water legitimately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Bottled-Water1[1].jpg (11 KB, 250x276) Image search: [Google]
Bottled-Water1[1].jpg
11 KB, 250x276
Why do people shit on bottled water?

My tap water legitimately makes me feel sick after drinking it, aren't medical bill more expensive than 3 bucks for 24 bottles?
>>
ok first of all, where do you live that your tap is making you nauseous? you sure you're not just psyching yourself out?

either way, buy a filter if you're so damn worried. cheaper in the long run.
>>
>>7542358
Backwoods of Florida.
>>
>>7542363

get tested for alligator piss perhaps
>>
A reverse osmosis system is cheaper over time and outputs better tasting water while requiring less time and effort than hauling home bottles. You could also get it at a supermarket for $0.50/gallon. There is no good raisin to drink single serving bottles at home.
>>
>>7542351
You can achieve the same thing with a filter much cheaper and without using a million plastic bottles.

And in the rare case that your tap water is actually just so bad a filter won't help it, you could at least get away with buying the bulk water jugs instead of single bottles. That or just move out of Flint, nigger.
>>
>>7542358

With Flint, and three other cities in America admitting that they have shit water, water so unsafe that it kills small children and old people... you think this guy is "psyching" himself out.

riiiight.

>>7542351

The city I grew up in had some gnarly water, and come to find out it had a few cases of women suing them when they miscarried. The women won their case.

I've lived in Florida and I drank bottled water.

Drink that bottled water, recycle the bottles... tell the world to kiss your ass because you don't wanna die in a 1st world country that treats its water like it's a 3rd world slum.
>>
>>7542436
see
>>7542434
>>7542433
There is no good reason to buy individually bottled water.
>>
My well hit a coal vein and as a result I have sulfur water. I'm used to it now and can even drink it in decent amounts, but I get the shits pretty bad from it so I have to buy water for drinking and cooking.
>>
>>7542436

yeah well i've never had a problem with tap water and recently got extremely thorough medical exams and am perfectly healthy so
>>
>>7542440

also bought a filtration system but it doesn't quite do the trick. It's drinkable now but again not in large quantities.
>>
>>7542351
I can get medical bills for $2.50 for 24 bottles, so no, water is not cheaper.
>>
too much plastic waste, plastic should be banned tbqh senpai
>>
>>7542351
In almost all cases, local water supplies are held to a much higher standard than bottled water.

More fecal matter is found in bottled water in the United States than in tap water.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.