[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am currently applying for a position at a bakery / cafe. On
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1454996603580.jpg (44 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
1454996603580.jpg
44 KB, 600x398
I am currently applying for a position at a bakery / cafe. On their application they ask "Describe a favorite meal"

What would /ck/ write?
>>
Dog
>>
>>7538421
My idea would be to write something along the lines of
"Small plates, fresh ingredients, spiced to perfection" or some shit.
>>
File: 1448399630252.png (389 KB, 408x701) Image search: [Google]
1448399630252.png
389 KB, 408x701
>>7538423
It's not a Chinese cafe.
>>
Sketti wit da extra buttaar
>>
>>7538426
that doesn't describe a favorite meal and makes you sound like a fag
>>
Tendies and REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7538450
Thanks for your assessment. What would you put if you were asked to "Describe your favorite meal"?
>>
Thanks for the small amount of feedback. I went with "Pan fried bruschetta served with fresh tomato, olive oil, and sea salt. Complimented with a spicy garlic sauce and pickled veggies"
>>
>>7538518
Should have done a deconstructed sriracha and salted caramel mouse with artisan bread
>>
Pizza.

If someone hates pizza he's not human and you wouldn't want to work under him anyway, otherwise you'd get caught in the cross-fire when MIB come after him.

Alternatively go with emu meatballs and activated almonds.
>>
snickers
>>
I fucking hated working at a bakery. Just say something like decent quality cuts of meat on a freshly baked bread or something
>>
>>7538421
deeez nuts
>>
File: coalminer.jpg (9 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
coalminer.jpg
9 KB, 199x253
a great pizza and some nice draft beer
>>
just write "the semen of my boss" and you're hired.
>>
File: wala.jpg (202 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
wala.jpg
202 KB, 640x427
Milk steak with jellybeans.
>>
DiGiorno's pizza slow roasted over a pizza stone in a handmade artisinal furnace.
>>
>>7538518
I really hope you wrote vegetables and not "veggies"
>>
>>7538523
>d sriracha an
I was going to go with pizza, but it is something that I make a lot of and I couldn't bring myself to using only the 3 lines they provided on the app.
>>
>>7538522
That literally sounds like garbage on a plate.
>>
>>7538606
That's like shitting in Jesus' grail.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.