[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you like your potatoes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: _IMG_000000_000000.jpg (766 KB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
_IMG_000000_000000.jpg
766 KB, 5312x2988
I like em just like mom used to make
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=U4MTgjNkfyI
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSVrFphqmqk
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtSihoEReaQ
>>
>>7537981
>some obscure alchemy powder
>uses a blender
>melts a plastic bag to add creaminess
No thank you
>>
Boiled, mashed, maybe in some kind of pot dish. I dunno.
>>
>>7537967
How and why did you make them brown
>>
File: 1433424209466.jpg (114 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1433424209466.jpg
114 KB, 720x960
>>7538139
I followed the directions and that's how they came out. It was one of the most vile things I've ever tasted. The texture was abysmal and it tasted like dried skin flake soup.
I was gagging even throwing it out thanks to the rancid ""garlic"" aroma
>>
>>7538217
Poor doge ;_;
>>
>>7537967
Sliced and fried on the stove with some onions ofc.
>>
File: poetaytoes.jpg (29 KB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
poetaytoes.jpg
29 KB, 500x220
>>7537967
>>
>>7537967
My favorite is mainly just nostalgia. Smashed, with melted shredded cheddar, and some butter/sour cream on top. Dad always makes it on new years with krautdogs/roast.
>>
>>7537981
too smooth, nothanks
>>
I usually just boil potatoes then just mush em up...pretty standard?
>>
>>7538103
>>7538348

if you actually make it it is legitimately fucking disgusting because the starch gets broken down into sugar. it's like this vaguely bittersweet floury tasting glop. really fucking horrible.
>>
>>7537967
If it's mashed potatoes I like them chunky with some of the skin still attached. With garlic light cream and salt with a decent amount of pepper.
>>
>>7537967
Roasted with a bit of olive oil, salt, pepper, and rosemary.

Fuck mashed potatoes, I wanna chew my food.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.