[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm trying to make avant garde food Would it taste good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: fettucine-alfredo-cream-a.jpg (32 KB, 520x347) Image search: [Google]
fettucine-alfredo-cream-a.jpg
32 KB, 520x347
I'm trying to make avant garde food
Would it taste good if I garnished dried blueberries and raw almonds and added honey mustard to this
>>
>>7537563
No.
>>
>>7537563
Yes.
>>
>>7537563
>raw almonds and added honey mustard
Yes
>dried blueberries
No
>>
>>7537563
Maybe
>>
What's avant-garde about that?
>>
Can you guys do better?
>>
>>7537573
This is my post but I will qualify this further by saying the almonds should be finely sliced.
>>
>>7537563
Take out blueberries and add wasabi peas and blue cheese
>>
>>7537563
Horse radish?
>>
>>7537563
A mix of these >>7537573 and >>7537589

Sliced almonds, Honey Mustard, sprinkled with copious amounts of crumbled Blue Cheese.

Voila!
>>
>>7537563
One question
Why?
>>
>>7537607
Lets add in oysters and abestos and kous kous to that
>>
Make sure to boil the pasta with the head of a trout
>>
>>7537563
Take out the honey mustard
>>
What about this:
>hoagie bun
>chef boyardee spaghetti in the hoagie
>hot dog in the hoagie with the spaghetti
>american cheese on top
>toasted
>>
>>7537647
Holy shit
>>
>>7537647
That actually sounds delicious
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.