[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in Czech Republic a lot for business trips, and I love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1E.jpg (117 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
1E.jpg
117 KB, 960x717
I'm in Czech Republic a lot for business trips, and I love the goulash in bread.

Are you supposed to eat the bread? I love the bread they have here, but it just seems weard to eat it.
>>
It's bread. Eat that shit.
>>
Yes, you are supposed to eat it.
I usually just dunk it in goulash.
>>
>>7533780
>are you supposed to eat bread
are you retarded?

dip the lid in the soup, and start tearing chunks from the walls and dipping them when you get the fluid level down a bit, so it doesn't spill
>>
>>7533780
If you werent supposed to eat the bread, why the fuck would they prepare it that way? They would have put it in a fucking bowl
>>
>>7533780
>I'm in Czech Republic a lot but I'm not sure if I'm meant to eat the food
Dude c'mon
>>
anyone got any good songs about goulash?
>>
>>7533887
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJLJ7iATo6o
>>
>>7533887
i got one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNzHbSZzw2o

oddly somber for a song about stew
>>
>>7533832
/thread
>>
>>7533898
>tfw you will never sing songs with your father
>tfw your father was too busy working to support the family to spend time with you while your lazy-mother sat around all day "looking after" the kids
This has hurt me anon ;-;
>>
>>7533780
Is that nutella.....?
>>
>>7533956
dont be envious of things you didnt have, some dont have the things you had [a father] at all
>>
File: dissapearingTrick.jpg (85 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
dissapearingTrick.jpg
85 KB, 640x640
>>7533973
>>
>>7533780
I told onlookers I'm high-fiving my eyes but I'm actually repeatedly face-palming at this question. "Weird to eat bread".
>>
>>7533780
you eat the bread first. soup after
>>
File: 1448422270536.jpg (179 KB, 500x716) Image search: [Google]
1448422270536.jpg
179 KB, 500x716
>>7533780
>eating an entire loaf of bread
>and stew
>probably a big ass pint of beer too
>and a delicious czech streudel

jesus christ how many cals in that
>>
>>7534050
too many for a faggot like you, apparently
>>
>>7534050
Yeah, old people are pretty fat here, phamalamadingdong. But it's not that bad with the young ones.
>>
cheques ripping of Tim Horton's bread bowls, can't say I'm really that surprised
>>
>>7533830
>>7533832
>>7533860
>>7534018
>>7534022
no bully pls
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.