[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /ck/ think of these?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
When I was a kid, for some reason to me this was always the "expensive" chocolate we could never have. It was only on special occasions other people bought it or had it in the house. Even today I don't really buy this shit because it's more pricey than the other chocolate brands but I still like it, even though I son't really eat chocolate that much.
>>
>>7529624
Pretty dank. They taste like nutella.
>>
Isn't it just buckeyes made with shitty nutella instead of peanut butter?
>>
>>7529624
I love them. They taste great, especially when you just bite and munch them like a greedy pig.

>>7529629
They're made from the same company. That's why.
>>
>>7529624
They're great, but it seems sacrilegious to buy them for myself.
>>
I do like them, but I prefer other, denser chocolate truffles. Ferrero Rocher always seems to have a pocket of air in it. It sort of kills it. Regardless, it tastes pretty good.
>>
>>7529662
half the fun is taking it apart
>scrape the chocolate off the outside with your teeth
>if you damage the wafer disregard it and start over
>once you have the wafer layer exposed pop it open at the seam
>one will be empty and clean the other full of cream
>eat the empty wafer
>lick the cream out of the full one
>expose the hazel nut
>save set it aside
>eat the other wafer
>now finish with the hazel nut

its the only right way to do it

side note, you are supposed to do a similar thing with swiss rolls where you eat the chocolate on the outside, unroll them, lick up the cream, then eat the cake
>>
>>7529624
But they are cheap as fuck
>>
It's just nutella with a hazelnut inside.
>>
>>7529624
I enjoyed them until we were gifted ~20 plastic cases of them.
They got bland real fast.
>>
>>7529624
>this was always the "expensive" chocolate
Flyovers are amazing. Throw a little gold-effect foil on something, give it an Italian-sounding name and you pigs slop it up like it's actually good even though it was designed in a lab to appeal to your nuked-put pallete that can only detect fats and sugars and is sold in k-mart next to all your other flyover trash.
>>
>>7530027
kill yourself, my man
>>
>>7530035
I think I'll go to bed in my comfy WASP neighborhood and wake up to watch fit people on their morning jogs and fashionably-dressed professionals on their way to work, instead of the snuggie-clad hambeast eyesores you're used to, but thanks for the tip.
>>
>>7530042
I... I think we're neighbors
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.