[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My mom went insane and bought a shoal of squid. After separating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 20160401_000148.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20160401_000148.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
My mom went insane and bought a shoal of squid.
After separating the flesh, the innards were reserved, with assurances they're definitely edible.
Are they /ck/? How would you prepare this?
>>
Day two of decaying cephalopod gizzards.
Seriously do people eat this
>>
Use gizzards as bait in ocean.
Bait has a chance of returning fish.
Eat fish.

Never eaten squid guts. Only the tubes. Flaps and tentacles if really hungry.
>>
God no. Huck it at someone from your car.
>>
whats up with peoples names
>>
>>7526400
I've never eaten squid innards but I have seen it done several times on the original Japanese Iron Chef show that was dubbed on Food Network.

>>7528443
April fool's joke probably
>>
>>7526400
I've eaten pickled squid innards in Hakodate, Japan. No idea how they are prepared tho.
>>
>>7526400
I'd imagine only heart and liver would be worth eating. If you can identify them from that mess then go ahead.
>>
File: image:92742.jpg (1016 KB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
image:92742.jpg
1016 KB, 2688x1520
The entity has been moved to a secure containment facility
>>
>>7529156
the japs make this stuff called Shiokara. Which is just the guts salty and canned.
>>
Eww
>>
I'm strangely turned on.
>>
>>7529156
the research lab continues to be greatful for your efforts commander, I've already put the new recruits to work on this new disection.
>>
>what the fuck is a shoal
>look it up
>CHANGE.ORG PETITION - CHANGE THE NAME OF "A GROUP OF SQUID TO SQUAD"

Thoughts?
>>
>>7529354
That was my first thought when I read that it was called a shoal when I was in middle school. I've been calling them squads ever since.
>>
No.... Not good
>>
>mom buys squid

she needs more dick, bruh
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.