[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Easter dinner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: tn_1262055260350.jpg (10 KB, 220x180) Image search: [Google]
tn_1262055260350.jpg
10 KB, 220x180
>>>/diy/964018

A little late on posting this, but finally got the webms posted on the diy board.
>>
Man, I can't see any good full body shots there apart from the one of the skeleton.

What program do you use to make your webms, btw?
>>
File: 20160327_183944.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160327_183944.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>>7520600
Some firefox plug in that somebody recommended.

I'm digging through photos now, and I'll see if I can find a full body shot. It didn't come out as good as I was hoping for though. The skin was mis-matched colors, I didn't have time to melt it together at the seams, I didn't have enough time to make enough skin for the arms, etc. If I could do it again, I would schedule a lot more prep time.
>>
File: 20160327_200053.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160327_200053.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>>7520606
>>
>>7520633
You should have all taken turns being the head from this angle.
>>
File: 20160327_184534.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160327_184534.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>>7520696
>>
How did it all taste?
>>
this is some spoo/ck/y shit
>>
>>7520708
I should mention that my goal was, no matter how good the food actually was, people should be too creeped out to enjoy it. That being said:

No one wanted the hummus brain until I got rid of the hair

The soup was probably the grossest, but actually pretty tasty

Hard to mess up a sausage and cheese plate, and since it was served on a platter, no one really had a problem with it

The meatloaf hand was dry, and I neglected to get a large syringe to withdraw bbq sauce from the body

The jello heart with moonshine soaked cherries was good, but I wish the audio showed up in the webm so you could hear me quoting bible verse the whole time.
>>
Wow, bravo. These webms are great.
>>
File: skellybread.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
skellybread.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
This thread would get more attention if OP's pic showed the final product.

Pic related is not the final product. Just the foundation. It's from the /diy/ thread.
>>
>>7520585
why is there a collage of a donut on the wall
>>
nice one. did you use my suggestion of dough baked on stiff wire for the bones?
>>
>>7522986
That's one part of a large 3 piece set of frames that I made several years ago. It's hanging by itself in a weird position because we are moving stuff around. I'll find a picture and blow it way up in photoshop, then print pieces of it and mount them in the frames. The current picture, of which you can only see one piece, was part of a 'robots and doughnuts' series that I found online. Planning on changing it out with a Chicago skyline next. It used to be a Bob head.
>>
>>7523015
I did. Check out the link to the diy thread and you can see some of the wire form that I used for the ribs. It's 6AWG copper and a basic soda bread recipe. Thanks for the tip!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.