[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Food Habits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: DSC_0001.jpg (561 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0001.jpg
561 KB, 1920x1080
ITT: shit which you do that is weird with your food and why.

I have a habit of wrapping all my chocolate wrappers into the one dense bit of foil to convince myself I only had the one. Especially with Easter eggs and Ferrero Rochers.
>>
christ how fat are you? you fat fuck.
>>
>>7519636
Last time I was making a big batch of food to store and waiting for it to cook I said fuck it and ate 10 bowls of cereal smearing peanut butter on cake icecream sandwiches. Then mixed bran, corn flakes and oats in a big mug added sugar and ate that watching tv. Immediately began having stomach ache and went to sleep. Woke up and drank the sugar-carb mush.
I never thought I would eat again.
>>
>>7519636
I break my kit kats down wafer by wafer and eat them slowly.
>>
If people are eating Easter candy near me I might take a small bite off of someone else's thing and have my sugar fix for the rest of the day, because I'm no longer 5.
>>
>>7519681
>I might take a small bite off of someone else's thing
>>
>adding malt vinegar to food
>always shake the bottle up first
I have no idea why I started this habit but I'm too far in to stop.
>>
>>7519877
I shake pretty much any liquid before using it, I don't know why.
>>
Keep mah ketchup in the fridge
>>
A lot of soy sauce. Or I cook another sauce, based on soy one. It's an addiction.
>>
>>7519890
even soda
>>
>>7520353

Especially soda
>>
When I chew things I always make sure to have an equal amount of food on each side of my mouth. Even gum
>>
>>7519678
Same! I also lick all the flavoring off of my chips and such before eating them.
>>
i eat rochers layer by layer, and i ball up the wrappers the same as OP
>>
>>7520623
;)
>>
File: il_fullxfull.913017812_754o.jpg (105 KB, 692x755) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.913017812_754o.jpg
105 KB, 692x755
>>7519636
wearing a diaper and this pretty dress when i serve drinks at a party
>>
>>7520675
heh my dress spells the death of a thread
>>
>>7519681
I don't eat other people's food but yeah I can get my candy fix off of one or two pieces. Not a big fan of sweets.
>>
>>7519636
Hell yeah. Like you would be punished for eating too many sweets. Or like you are able to cheat yourself. Absolutely irrational thing. Why the bloody hell I do this? And why do you? It's time to stop that.
>>
I cant eat pizza without some form of chip or cracker inside it. Preferably plain lightly salted Lays or Cheezits. Just put them on and fold it like a sandwich.
>>
the first bite out of any apple I always chomp in with just my top teeth, rotate and repeat until I can rip out a perfect circle of apple.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.