[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vegan:ANIMAL PRODUCTS AND PRODUCTS TESTED ON ANIMALS ARE THE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: vegan-certified-big.png (15 KB, 325x225) Image search: [Google]
vegan-certified-big.png
15 KB, 325x225
Vegan:ANIMAL PRODUCTS AND PRODUCTS TESTED ON ANIMALS ARE THE DEVIL

-Vegan gets sick-

I-IT'S OK IF I TAKE THESE ANIMAL TESTED MEDICATION THAT CAN CONTAIN ANIMAL PRODUCT, I-I'M NOT A HYPOCRITE I SWEAR!
>>
The buthurt vegan mod will delete this thread.
Only Pro VEgan threads are allowed on /ck/ now.
You must have been gone a while.
>>
>>7518848
>The buthurt vegan mod will delete this thread.
There is a vegan mod now? No wonder those mentally ill morons are tolerated now.
>>
>>7518848
Thread probably has hours, should be in his wymins study class right now.
>>
>>7518844
Sorry, but your post is shit.
Anyone who replies henceforth is a faggot.
Sorry guys.
>>
File: 29e.jpg (171 KB, 680x697) Image search: [Google]
29e.jpg
171 KB, 680x697
>>7518859
Found the vegan
>>
Yes yes the vaccines gave you your autism, move along
>>
But I'm vegan, I'm almost never sick, but when I am it's very mild symptoms that last a few hours. That being said no one's really vegan because of the sheer amount of things animal rennet, bones, skin is used for. I play paintball for fun and there's gelatin in paintballs. Even the most diehard millitant vegans I guarantee have something with gelatin in it, or rennet. For me it's about taking better care of the planet itself, rather than its inhabitants. And if you aren't down with taking care of the planet you live on or want to hate on people who do..
what kind of strange faggot are you?
>>
>>7518886
Vegans in general are pretentious people. It's the attitude of superiority they have that makes them unliked.
>>
>>7518844
[citation needed]
>>
>>7518889
Vegans are superior though
>>
File: 61270181.jpg (32 KB, 223x223) Image search: [Google]
61270181.jpg
32 KB, 223x223
>>7518886
>paintball
>>
>>7518893
http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2013/03/13/174205188/is-your-medicine-vegan-probably-not
>>
>>7518844
This reminds me of PETA's vice-president, that is terminally against animal testing and everything that comes from it, but uses insulin because she's diabetic.

Such delicious hipocrisy.
>>
File: 1359671346378.jpg (125 KB, 360x300) Image search: [Google]
1359671346378.jpg
125 KB, 360x300
>>7519095
If you could only make strap onz out of puppy meat, she would make an exception there as well
>>
If you were to keep your capslock off, your thread might be less recognizable as shitbait. remember this next time
>>
>>7519095
Good shit.
>>
>>7518886

I eat pretty much anything I want at the time.

I can go from one evening home cooking a white pizza with just tomatoes and bazil to next day eating a grilled rare steak and then munching on ramen noodles with the MSG filled packet packet dumped into it then turning back around and having a nice delicate freshly caught grilled fish straight from my bay.

I also consume a serious amount of alchohol and get between 4-6 hours of sleep a night on a regular night and less than that when partying and get woken up often by my dogs freaking out at people hanging around my gate so I go outside and have arguments at 4:00 am disturbing that sleep cycle. I also work from 7:30 to 4:30 and then are on call otherwise no matter the time.

I am the least sick person I know. I am also the least wasteful person I know. I am the most fit among all of my friends. Any serious diseases that have passed through recently (dengue, Chikugunya, and this Zika virus) I had caught them all but they affected me so little and my position so important to the operation of my family business that I was able to just power through them still running up and down stairs with 100 lbs of equipment just like before.

I am a strong, intelligent man with a rock hard erection, thick pubes and a hairy ass and there is nothing anyone can fucking do about it.
>>
>>7518898
>a lot of medicines have animal products
>a source for vegans whining about it

Nice try.
>>
File: PN6vsGQ.png (370 KB, 447x633) Image search: [Google]
PN6vsGQ.png
370 KB, 447x633
>>
File: g20160417.jpg (45 KB, 640x318) Image search: [Google]
g20160417.jpg
45 KB, 640x318
I like plants
>>
>>7518844
>Ethics is hard so I shouldn't bother worrying about anything ever.
>>
>>7521039
Ethics is a meme
>>
File: yunogetit.jpg (102 KB, 400x412) Image search: [Google]
yunogetit.jpg
102 KB, 400x412
>>7519095
you shut your damn dirty lie hole!
>>
File: fruit-vegetables-rainbow-609214.jpg (3 MB, 2000x2014) Image search: [Google]
fruit-vegetables-rainbow-609214.jpg
3 MB, 2000x2014
It's funny how the people most concerned about what's vegan and what a "real vegan" eats are always onmivores.

No one else cares. Just let people eat what they want and be done with it.
>>
>>7521327
It's weird that if someone eats plants, everyone gets triggered to shit and tries to explain to them what's wrong with their diet, but if someone's an alcoholic or eats fast food every night, no one bats an eye
>>
>>7521307
its true anon, i checked
>>
>>7518886
>For me it's about taking better care of the planet itself, rather than its inhabitants.
That may as well mean the extinction of all life, but the planet stays intact.
>>
30 bananas a day

MINIMUM
>>
>>7523434
This, the planet doesn't need saving. It's just humans who want the world to be nice and cosy for humans.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.