[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /ck/, what's a good side dish for this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: entrecote-steak.jpg (40 KB, 512x312) Image search: [Google]
entrecote-steak.jpg
40 KB, 512x312
Hello /ck/,

what's a good side dish for this?
>>
Baked potatoes
>>
Fried potatoes and creamed spinach.
>>
green beans, asparagus, caesar salad, potatoes, onions/mushrooms
>>
big fried mushroom with goats cheese and bacon
>>
blue jolly ranchers
>>
Thanks for all the good suggestions
>>7518593
especially this one
>>
fries, and ketchup to put on both
>>
>>7518616
>ketchup on meat
Truly the worst kind of people
>>
I like caramelized Brussels sprouts and some form of potato. Lately oven roasted baby potatoes with olive oil and garlic.
>>
>>7518564
Asparagus? Eggplant-leek-potato saute? Fresh salad and eggs? Whatever you feel like m8
>>
Broccoli florets, lightly sauteed, with thinly sliced fresh tomato seasoned with a fine crackling of black pepper and salt.
>>
>>7518564
onion
>>
mushrooms and spinach salad
>>
Brussels sprouts sauted in high quality butter and red pepper flakes until browned and crisp on one side but still al dente.

Finish with a little bit of lemon juice or cider vinegar.
>>
>>7519476
dont forget a pinch of suicide vest
>>
>>7518579
Oh man, sounds delish with a steak.
>>
>>7518564
Twice baked potatoes
>>
>>7518564
My favorite is grilled mushrooms. Red wine or a stout to drink. Keep steak meals simple.
>>
>>7519489
Makes the flavor pop, for sure. But it's kind of radical, wouldn't you say?
>>
>>7518564
I don't know the english name for it, but
potatoes under the ashes + steak is fucking goat
>>
>>7519501
ya the i would rate the taste a 9/11, explodes with flavor
>>
>>7518564
Broccoli, Baked Potato, Bread
>>
>>7519509
>potatoes under the ashes
Sounds like a metal band for the down's syndrome afflicted.
>>
Garbage bin
>>
>>7518564

Raw egg, shaken not stirred

Moistened asparagus drizzled with neutrally activated coconut milk reduction enhanced with aged poppy seed jam

Flattened vinegar rice and a tainted freshly returned bread roll baked next to tepid potato skins

Coal chopped spinach rotated in a ice bowl and enhanced with boiled white pepper and smoked white truffle paste
>>
>>7519509

I think you mean a baked potato that is wrapped in foil and baked in hot coals.
>>
>>7518564
Anything potato and/or egg based.

Hash browns, baked potatoes, hasselback potatoes, fried eggs, etc.
>>
>>7518564
I like grilled asparagus in hollandaise
I also like mushrooms served over a steak I think it brings out the flavor a lot.

I think potato with steak is a lot of heavy food but sweet potatoes are good.
>>
>>7518564

potato mash / sweet potato mash / green potato mash (basil or avocado) / oven potatoes with sour cream

caramelized asparagus / caramelized spring onions / charred corn / steamed sugar peas

all you'll ever need
>>
>>7518564
Sweet Potato mash
Fried mushrooms in a peppercorn sauce
Fried onions
Corn on the cob
>>
Ice cubes.
>>
>>7518564
Roasted brussel sprouts with a balsamic reduction.
>>
roasted cauliflower in butter and olive oil. salt only.
>>
>>7519794
sounds good, how exactly do I do this?
>>
>>7521667
Get cauliflower. Cut into small-ish pieces. Coat with butter, oil, and salt. Put into a hot oven and roast until done.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.