[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: outback-e1343063442631.jpg (114 KB, 1011x483) Image search: [Google]
outback-e1343063442631.jpg
114 KB, 1011x483
Thoughts?
>>
I grew up thinking only rich people ate there and that it was the fanciest restaurant on earth.
>>
File: 1453635211189.jpg (87 KB, 590x600) Image search: [Google]
1453635211189.jpg
87 KB, 590x600
>>7517492
Bloomin onion is noice
>>
>>7517501
I was that way with Red Lobster.
>>
>>7517492
They had a good Caesar salad in the late 90s
>>
>>7517492
I went there once about three years ago because the Bloomin' Onion commercials psychologically coerced me into it. I think I got the pork chops, which were mediocre, and, of course, the Bloomin' Onion. I was very disappointed in it. You could hardly taste the onion on account of the incredibly thick layer of grease they'd covered it in. Like, I was expecting the level of grease you'd find on an onion ring, but this Bloomin' Onion had ascended from our world to some kind of grease world. When I did get a significant chunk of onion, it didn't seem to be cooked all the way through. And then I didn't like the sauce it came with. That's more or less a subjective opinion--so I can't fault the sauce too much.
>>
File: bloomin_onion.png (33 KB, 1085x675) Image search: [Google]
bloomin_onion.png
33 KB, 1085x675
>>7517594
Forgot to include valuable nutritional information.
>>
>>7517492
The only Australian thing about it is that the food is a bloody rip off.
>>
>>7517594
Texas Roadhouse does a better bloomin onion, I forgot what they call theirs.
>>
It's nostalgic for me because I grew up in a boring suburb and it's the restaurant my family would go to most often on birthdays, etc.

I remember their shrimp appetizer being pretty good. My dad and I would always share at least two orders of it. The shrimp themselves, the sauce, and eating the shrimp/lemon/sauce-soaked brown bread that they put it on. Which reminds me, their brown bread with butter was pretty good too.
>>
No longer have it in Bongland.

The honey malt loaf and salsa was great. So was the chocolate thunder brownie.

Always had tendies for the main with dat honey mustard sauce.
>>
>>7517597
Nobody eats an entire one by themselves
>>
>>7517492
A dying, obselete, irrelevant and outdated restaurant chain that needs to go away
>>
As someone who works in an outback, it could be a lot worse.
>>
>>7517890
Says you.
>>
>>7517492
I have no idea how they stay in business. The food is terrible, and expensive for the garbage that it is.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.