[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Accurate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
Accurate?
>>
>Left side: consoles (useless) and a ricer PC
>Right side: shitty restaurants

Not sure what this image is trying to express.
>>
I'm turning 31 next month and still enjoy the occasional video game, but I haven't been to any of those "restaurants" in probably over a decade.
>>
>>7517381
>throwing a breakfast place in there
>implying pc users are black
>>
PS4 is Sizzlers
>>
>>7517381
I've never been to any of these but they all look gross.
>>
>>7517381
I've never eaten a video game console, but they look delicious. Thank you for the inspiration. I am a better person now.
>>
>>7517381
Red Lobster > Chili's > Friday's > Denny's > 'Bee's >>>> Ruby Tuesday.
PeeCee > 3DS > PS4 > Pii Jew > Shita > Sexbox
>>
Damn is it already Aussie shitposting hours?

That whole rotten country should be range banned
>>
>>7517381
... So what... All video game platforms are horrible garbage? Is that the message here? Not saying that isn't a reasonable opinion, but I just wanna know if that's what I'm supposed to take away from all of that.
>>
>>7517399
>>7517551
>>7517556
>>7517573
Stop being autistic. If consoles were restaurant chains, Wii U would be the worst (Applebee's) and PC would be the best (Red Lobster).
>>
>>7517381
You are scum if you regularly eat at chains or own a PC primarily for playing video games. There's nothing wrong with playing them, or spending a bit more for a GPU that runs them, but you should be doing other things too.
>>
>>7517576

All of those places are equally shitty. Find a better metric.
>>
The internet ruined video games. Did the internet ruin those restaurant chains?
>>
>>7517576
I honestly don't even grasp the concept of the image. It's probably some kind of comparison, but there's several ways it could be interpreted. I'm too tired to indulge in retarded /ck/ shitpostings. I'm not too tired to indulge in myself. It pleases me that someone here takes this crap seriously. I want to give you a cookie for inspiring me to be more special.
>>
File: 1452822775342.gif (2 MB, 352x308) Image search: [Google]
1452822775342.gif
2 MB, 352x308
This is a bad thread.
>>
All these restaurants are terrible.
>>
File: please.png (230 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
please.png
230 KB, 640x360
>>7517576
actually wii u would be the best
because it runs games at 60 fps and xbones and paperweights cant do said thing
also red lobster is far from the best restaurant
>>
>>7519911

Except my Wii U is in a box until Zelda U.

Also fuck this thread. PC Master Race gets Red Lobster as it's representative? Could of atleast given us Outback at a minimum.
>>
>>7517381
dennys, ruby tuesday, and sawfish grill are bretty good
>>
>>7519984

>sawfish grill

Is this a /v/ meme? Or did you just completely say some weird shit?
>>
>>7519934
>pee see mustard race
>muh pee see ultimate gaymen platform
this is probably the fastest way to tell if someone on the internet is a fat neckbeard who plays vidya alone in his mother's basement versus a normal person who occasionally plays "casual" games with his friends in his living room
>>
>>7520034

Actually I just hit 30 and am the second guy. It's hooked up to my TV. I also have a PS3 and Wii U. Which I hardly ever play. As I mentioned I'm waiting for Zelda.

Said one little meme and triggered you, lmao autist. I gotta speak your lingo and meme it up a bit with you Gohards.

Get fucked your projections are shit.
>>
>>7517381
>implying the psvita is better than anything

It freezes more than fucking Antarctica.
>>
>>7517381
I went to an Applebees last month for the first time in my life. It was awful, the only thing I got was wings and they came out lukewarm, with a horrid "buffalo" sauce that tasted like a thicker, less flavorful Franks Red Hot mixed with brown food coloring. When I got home, I had a stomach ache.

Why does anyone go to shitholes like Applebees or TGI Friday's? Ruby Tuesday i mediocre at best, and Chili's is nothing special. Never been to a Denny's, but I used to go to Red Lobster semi-regularly and grew out of it.
>>
>>7517381
>gaming is trash that only children actually like
Yes.
>>
Red Lobster has really gone down hill over the years. That is the problem with Corporations running restaurants. After cutting and triming every quarter for years to increase profits the food quality starts getting cut too.
>>
Ruby Tuesday is notably better it's competitors. Denny's and Red lobster would not be considered competitors btw, I'm not sure wtf they're doing on there.
>>
>>7517381
I don't even know what the fuck you're saying but no
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.