[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Air fryer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: air fryer.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
air fryer.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
I just bought this. Did I mess up?

I am hoping to cook vegetable/meat every day with it.
>>
>>7517022
You spent $100 on a really big blow-dryer.
>>
>>7517026
But can I cook something worthwhile with it?
>>
meh. seems okay i guess if you wanted a convection oven but didn't have or couldn't afford the real thing.
>>
>>7517022
you shoulda just got a decent counter top convection oven for half the price
>>
>>7517038
Thanks anon.
>>
>>7517040
Is it more convenient to clean? I can still cancel it before they ship it.
>>
>>7517045
I don't know I've never had to clean it. I just cook vegetables and frozen pizzas

it cooks more evenly than my shitty cheap apartment oven

Here's the one I have
http://www.amazon.com/BLACK-DECKER-TO3250XSB-8-Slice-Toaster/dp/B00LU2I428/ref=sr_1_2?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1459219928&sr=1-2&keywords=convection+oven+wide
>>
>>7517053
caveat:
the pan they send with it sucks balls and has some weird coating with it that came off after a few months of use

highly recc this as a replacement
http://www.amazon.com/New-Star-38422-Commercial-18-Gauge/dp/B00D7KQVM6/ref=sr_1_5?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1459220026&sr=1-5&keywords=quarter+sheet+pan

This is great if you only cook for 1 to 2 people like me.
>>
I went to a party at the house of a friend who has an air fryer. He made kind of a big deal about it.

I don't remember what he cooked, exactly - could've been sausages, fries, and chicken wings - but everything turned out rather dry.
>>
>>7517053
Thanks anon!

Oh wow, in Canadian that $50 turned into $400. But will look into conventional oven.

If you are cooking vegetable hopefully it does not spill or drip oil everywhere?
>>
>>7517076
Nothing spills anywhere if you cook it in a pan, the pan even comes with a silicone mat so that food doesn't stick to it.

And you should look for a convection, not conventional ;)
>>
>>7517097
Thanks good anon!

Will do so.
>>
File: 1451103236233.jpg (2 KB, 118x126) Image search: [Google]
1451103236233.jpg
2 KB, 118x126
>cook vegetables
That's what a rice cooker is for. Or A frying pan.

>cook meat
That's what a frying pan is for.
>>
>>7517158
Have you tried to clean a frying pan and the oil splutter everywhere after?
>>
>>7517022

Isn't this called "An oven"?
>>
>>7517227

yeah, not that hard unless you're one of those disgusting horrible people that do the dishes the next day.
>>
>>7517278
>hes one of those people who starts doing the dishes while some people are not even finished on the fucking dessert

youre a degenerate, anon.
>>
>>7517302

there's a big time frame between "people are finished now" and "the next morning" you're conveniently ignoring pal.

And I do spray some degreaser if shit's too messy.

I bet your kitchen smells and has fungus between the tiles.
>>
>>7517371

i bet ur mum smells.
>>
>>7517400
Got eem
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.