[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eggs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: 500-2027__1.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
500-2027__1.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
I bought 90 eggs, and I'm running out of ideas.
What do I make?
>>
Make an egg fort.
>>
>>7511772

Or just make a bunch of quiches and freeze them for quick and easy meals when you don't feel like cooking...
>>
File: fort.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
fort.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>7511780
I'll try that, but I usually don't make western food.
>>
OP if you're Asian you should make salted chicken eggs. They take a month to brine so by the time they're ready you should have used up the rest of your eggs.
>>
360 fried egg quarters, each seasoned differently to grind spicemaster exp
>>
>>7511766
Pickle them fuckers
>>
>>7511793
Make omlettes. Bake castella cakes.
>>
>>7511817
This guy
>>
>>7511766
Shove them up your ass and recreate some hentai scenes for the hentai/aco boards.
>>
>>7511817
Will do.

>>7511820
Sounds good. I also found this: http://www.maangchi.com/recipe/gyeran-ppang

>>7511970
That's how I used the first two dozen.
>>
hatch them into 90 chickens
>>
>>7511766
Why did you buy 90 eggs without knowing what to do with them?
>>
File: straw.jpg (75 KB, 640x801) Image search: [Google]
straw.jpg
75 KB, 640x801
a big fucking omelette or shitload of small ones, natch
>>
Eggnog
>>
>>7511766
Freeze all the whites and have tons of Egg White on hand for various recipes for months to come.

Use the yolks to make various decadent cremes and emulsions.
>>
>>7511766
180 deviled eggs.
>>
Throw them in a barrel
>>
perform a traditional 'egging' on one of your neighbours houses
>>
make your own mayonaise
>>
three words OP
EGG
DROP
SOUP
>>
Egg the principal
>>
>>7512157
bet you cant eat 50
>>
>>7511772

this
>>
>>7512958
When I make deviled eggs I make 48 minimum. I have never had leftovers even just eating them myself.
>>
>>7511766
Bet you can't stick them all up your ass without breaking them.
>>
File: pickled-eggs-horiz-a-2000.jpg (121 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
pickled-eggs-horiz-a-2000.jpg
121 KB, 2000x1333
I'm sorry but this is the only sensible answer.

You're never going to eat that many eggs before they end up going bad. If you pickle them they'll last you at least enough time to eat them all. Plus if you want to cook with them in dishes instead of eating them alone that option is still available.

Get to pickling.
>>
Egg bread!
>>
re-enact the scene from Cool Hand Luke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAkzEusQLBw
>>
>>7512997
see >>7513059 for meme reference
>>
>>7511793
fuck off weeaboo
>>
Omelette for days
>>
Had I ninety eggs, I'd
• hardboil and pickle twenty
• separate thirty to freeze the whites as they, then beat and salt half the yolks and beat and sweeten the other half, to be frozen separately
• make noodles/spätzle of another twenty then boil and dry or freeze (makes nearly 3kg fresh, about half that weight dry)
• a spongecake (just 200g of flour takes about ten eggs to make into a spongecake)
• keep the final ten as wildcards (if I want scrambled eggs, or steamed eggs or egg drop soup or pancakes or whathaveyou)
>>
Make custard
Pickle
Deviled eggs
Pound cake
Perfect your fried egg skill
expiriment with seasoning
Eggsalad
Expiriment with adding an egg to different foods eg. asparagus topped with poached or oatmeal with egg mixed in
Make cheese sauce
Pickled egg expiriments brine spices picking time
Learn to make century eggs
Mix with pureed asparagus flour and smear on something you want to smell like death rolled in piss
>>
>>7513090
Real question: Why not just beat em and freeze, then season as necessary when you actually get to using them?
>>
>>7511766
Offer to host breakfast for your pals. If you're a lady, brunch.
>>
File: Fritatta.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
Fritatta.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
Well now I have a week's worth of frittata frozen.
>>
>>7512958
How much you wanna bet on that?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.