[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite kind of pizza that isn't standard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10
File: pesto pizza.jpg (463 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
pesto pizza.jpg
463 KB, 1600x1200
What's your favorite kind of pizza that isn't standard red sauce pizza?

Pic related. Pesto is definitely in my top 3, the others being taco pizza and baked potato pizza.
>>
Barbecue chicken.
>>
I've only had BBQ and it's shit. Pesto sounds good, I'll try it. What toppings and cheeses are good?
>>
>>7511303
pesto, mushroom with olive oil, thai peanut
>>
File: JMJ Casey's-5.jpg (129 KB, 1200x763) Image search: [Google]
JMJ Casey's-5.jpg
129 KB, 1200x763
Motherfucking BREAKFAST PIZZA.

Scrambled egg, sausage, maybe onion and bacon, and ideally a sawmill-type gravy for the sauce. So fucking good, especially after a night out.

When I lived in the Midwest I'd get this at Hy-Vee and Casey's General Store.
>>
>>7511341
Not the most delicate balance of flavours but good as fuck when you aren't in a mood to care.
>>
>>7511341
caseys breakfast pizza is great, and I almost like to eat it cold more than hot
>>
File: o.jpg (184 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
184 KB, 1000x750
Donair pizza

>all that spicy döner meat covered in garlic sauce
>>
>>7511392
this desu
>>
>>7511392

If you look closely, that's just donair toppings on top of a regular red-sauce pizza with cheese. Fail.
>>
>>7511407
If you look closely, you can see this anon literally unable to keep cock out of his mouth.
>>
>>7511415
If you look closely you can see smdh desu senpai
>>
I usually don't like any pizza that doesn't have at least six ounces of tomato paste on it. But if someone insists on going to Pizza Luce, I order the gluten-free crust with a seitan topping :^)
>>
File: armSa2F.jpg (505 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
armSa2F.jpg
505 KB, 1600x1200
>>7511303
>baked potato pizza

The only thing better than that is mashed potato pizza. So fucking good
>>
>>7511457
I like mac and cheese pizza.
>>
>>7511303
meatball with ricotta and mozzarella dolloped ontop

white pizza with arugula then piles of prosciutto on top with a sweet balsamic

dominos BBQ chicken. and I don't even curr
>>
I once had a pizza in SF that was thin crust with 5 white cheeses, white sauce, Mexican street corn, mushrooms, and crispy baked potato skins.

Easily the best pizza I've ever had in my life.
>>
Teriyaki pizza is the bomb. Teriyaki sauce instead of tomato. Toppings I prefer are steak, onions and green pepper.
>>
There is a place in Norfolk, Virginia that serves a "Greek pizza" with Gyro meat. It's fucking delicious I can't remember if it even has red sauce. I wish I could remember the name of the place it's been there over 30 years.
>>
File: white.jpg (485 KB, 773x1373) Image search: [Google]
white.jpg
485 KB, 773x1373
>>7511303
Mellow Mushroom's Hail Caesar is one of my favorites. Olive oil and garlic base with chicken, tomatoes and a whole caesar salad.

White pizza is probably my overall favorite. I got this one at Anticos in Atlanta and it is probably the best white pizza I have ever had.
>>
>>7511303
Alsatian flammkuchen. It's basically a thin pizza crust with heavy cream, small bacon slices and onions.
>>
What are the nicest pizza I can make from scratch?
>>
File: attaboy.jpg (145 KB, 634x964) Image search: [Google]
attaboy.jpg
145 KB, 634x964
>>7511341
>Casey's breakfast pizza with hotsauce
>>
File: maui zaui.jpg (55 KB, 466x400) Image search: [Google]
maui zaui.jpg
55 KB, 466x400
>>7511303
Maui Zaui.
Dat fuckin' Polynesian sauce, mang.
>>
>>7511871
That looks really fucking good.
>>
>>7512238

Not exactly thrilled to see that fag Lebouf wearing a Marine Corps PT uniform sweatshirt he sure as fuck didn't earn. He did the same thing wearing army insignia from the WWII tank movie fury.
>>
>>7512317
oh boo hoo cry sommore baby killer
>>
>>7512273
If you're ever in Atlanta, Anticos has the best "classic" pizza. Run by an old Italian guy, he literally ships in the flour, water and oil a few times a week from Italy. They have expanded their dough production but for a time their hours were from 11am - until we run out of dough. Woodfired ovens he imported from Italy give it a really nice smokey flavor. BYOB alcohol
>>
>>7511341
This is so bad and good at the same time.
>>
>>7511317
this, as long as it also has bacon and red onions
>>
white pizza
thin crust
chicken
black olive
mushroom

best pizza overall, red sauce a shit
>>
File: DSCN5042.jpg (49 KB, 420x320) Image search: [Google]
DSCN5042.jpg
49 KB, 420x320
>>7511303
This is my pizza that I made for me and my girlfriend, it is my favorite pizza because I like peppersoni.

My girlfriend does not like peperonnis so I only put them on my half of the pizza so that I get as much peppersoni as I want. My girlfriend does not want them so she has none on her half of the pizza. It was delicious, I ate my whole hafl and my girlfreind enjoyed her half but she is smaller than me so I ate the rest of her half when she got enough to eat and was full. I liked it but it would had been better with pepperonis.
>>
File: 1.jpg (95 KB, 702x526) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
95 KB, 702x526
What are some topics to go with this if I were to do it homemade?
>>
File: IMG_3695.jpg (181 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3695.jpg
181 KB, 800x598
White mascarpone based sauce
4 different kinds of mushrooms
green pesto
pine nuts
pecorino cheese

Standard order from local pizza place.
So damn good - also easy to make if you have access to some nice mushrooms.
>>
>>7512677
I would probably discuss obesity and the food industry if I were around that table.
>>
>>7512691
Fuck
i meant toppings
>>
>>7511303
I dunno if it counts but ciabatta with pizza toppings
>>
>>7512685
wet af
>>
>>7512668
She must be anorexic if she can't eat half a regular pizza. My girlfriend is thin and she could eat the whole thing if she wanted. She eats my leftovers if we have a large one.
>>
>>7512677
They need some stronger cheese in those cheesy bites. The mozzarella there is very mild, could do with some pecorino as well.
>>
>>7512701
She is not anoreksick but she is trying to loose weight, she is 230 pounds and trying to be smaller so she can be more healthy. She also ate some chicken wings before the pizza because she is eating less bread so the chicken is low fat and good for her to loose weights.

She did like the pizza and she wanted more but I told her that she is not going to stop being fat by eating more pizza and then I ate the rest but I wanted it to have pepperonies because I love pepperonies.
>>
>>7512767
>230 lbs
>smaller than you
kek now im wondering what you ate before the pizza.
>>
>>7512767
>chicken wings are low fat
>>
>>7511341
Sounds delicious, I've never had one though. Seems like a great hangover cure.
>>
>>7512685
Unf, that looks fuckin great
>>
Alright, here's a what I'm planning to make:

>mushrooms
>spinach
>ground beef
>mozzarella cheese
>marinara sauce
>cheesy bites crust using mozarella sticks

Rate. What would you add or change?
>>
>>7511392
fucking christ that looks amazing. never heard of this on west coast usa though.
>>
>>7511341

so, a quiche?
>>
>get mexican pizza from the store
>sauce is regular pizza sauce and not refried beans

wtf
>>
>>7512685
Aight you win. I'm fiending for that
>>
garbage plate.

if you dont know, you are probably not white. it's okay not everyone can be.
>>
>>7514456
does that look like a pastry crust you dumb piece of ignorant shit? literally chew your own fucking dick off or I will and I will make you watch my dog while I go out to run errands relating to my social services case
>>
>>7511341
Yes. There was a place around here that included sliced fried potato on theirs. Cubed fried potato then found its way into my bi-annual breakfast burrito.
>>
>>7514456

No.
>>
>>7514660

I've heard of that. Specialty of Rochester I understand. But I didn't know it came in pizza form as well.
>>
>>7511341

why have i never heard of this? is it more common in the midwest?
>>
Chicken Tikka Masala pizza is pretty tasty
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.