[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When you order a pizza do you tell them to remove the useless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: useless.png (22 KB, 674x242) Image search: [Google]
useless.png
22 KB, 674x242
When you order a pizza do you tell them to remove the useless ingredients?
>>
Source right now motherfucker
>>
Isn't that stuff usually integrated with the one and only sauce? Herbs are not useless. They can often contain more antioxidants than the meal they're flavoring.
>>
>>7510232
https://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowUserReviews-g181736-d6366836-r347666934#or0
>>
Reminds me of my dad's second wife's son who would ask for a "'mexican' pizza" from "Taco" Bell with "no sauce or toppings".
>>
>>7510271
My favorite is when white trash go to taco bell and just get a bunch of soft tacos with just the meat and cheese
>>
>>7510283
Fuck you man, I ain't eatin' no guacamole.
>>
>>7510271
Isn't that just tortillas?
>>
File: pile stare.gif (2 MB, 300x164) Image search: [Google]
pile stare.gif
2 MB, 300x164
>>7510271
>my dad's second wife's son
>>
>>7510320
They divorced in 2001 after a keylogger on the family PC showed infidelity on her part, and I already hadn't seen him for years. She kneejerked and wouldn't allow me at their place after I became vegan.
>>
>>7510257
Thanks 4 the source.

Holy lee sheite...that mightve been the most retarded shit ive ever read.
And im a cheap-ass shit cook myself
>>
>>7510349
I wouldn't either
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.