[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you have actually gone and eaten McDonald's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: bigmac.png (117 KB, 275x260) Image search: [Google]
bigmac.png
117 KB, 275x260
How many of you have actually gone and eaten McDonald's in recent memory because of all the Big Mac threads?

Is this the greatest guerrilla marketing in 4chan history?
>>
>implying the NEETS on 4chan can afford fast food
>>
File: 1339022126950 (1).gif (2 MB, 352x288) Image search: [Google]
1339022126950 (1).gif
2 MB, 352x288
>you can order a big mac without the middles bun
>>
>>7510165
I actually had one recently because they were/are doing a 2 for 5 deal on them
5 dollars for a big mac AND large fries, not a horrible deal you know
>>
File: bart_29.jpg (21 KB, 350x568) Image search: [Google]
bart_29.jpg
21 KB, 350x568
>mfw i've been to mcdonalds thousands of times and never had a big mac
>>
>>7510165
>Implying it's gorilla marketing
>implying it isn't just some solo autist doing le ebin pretend shill thread so funny :::^^^))))
>>
>>7510165
I go there like once or twice a month just because I'm craving it.

I never get the big mac. It's so overpriced for what you get.
>>
>>7510180
you can get that kind of coupon on the back of grocery store receipts all the time
>>
McDonalds nuggies are God tier for their price.
Get them with a large fry and several sweet n sour sauces and you're set for a sexy night in.
>>
Since the McPick 2 deal started 3 times. Probably had only 2 in the last 2 years before that.
>>
medium double qpc meal + 10 pc. mcnugger with sweet and sour master race checking in
>>
>>7510203
you know how to party my friend
>>
>>7510192

>implying you're not in one of his threads
>>
Before I started regularly visiting /ck/ about eight months ago, it had been years since I had purchased anything from a fast food franchise. I would sometimes get something like a kebab or hot dog maybe once a month.

Since a month into visiting this place, I find I've going to places like McDonalds or Burger King every two weeks on average. I do not think it is unrelated. I do not enjoy this food while I'm eating it. I simply get a compulsion to acquire some. I'm starting to wonder whether /ck/ has improved my culinary life at all. I have learned very little and developed new bad habits.
>>
File: whatviralmarketing.png (288 KB, 777x937) Image search: [Google]
whatviralmarketing.png
288 KB, 777x937
>>7510192
>implying it isn't just some solo autist doing le ebin pretend shill thread so funny :::^^^))))
>implying it is
>>
>>7510165
i will go to mcd's every six months because i think "it can't be that bad right"

and then i think "yeah it is"

but i keep going back so they've done something, must be indoctrination
>>
I kinda like a Big Mac sometimes but only buy that shit on sale. The pick 2 deal now isn't a bad deal, big mac and something else. I think it pairs well with the fish, quarter pounder goes with nuggets or fries.
>>
Who honestly buys a Big Mac?

It has more bread than meat, fuck that burger flavored bread salad

Double Baconator is where it's at. Best thing I can get at a drive thru and it's orgasmic.
>>
>>7510555
wew

how fat r u?
>>
>>7510165
I personally find fast food repellent and I find McDonald's in particular doubly repellent if only because I have never once gotten the correct order the first time when I've went there, and they rarely get it the second time.

>no mayo
Or, apparently just as hard
>no mustard

Seriously, is it that hard?

Not really trying to single out McDonald's here either, I find that employees at burger king are only slightly more competent at best.
>>
>>7510165
Since McDonalds started offering delivery, I've ordered it at least once a week.
Usually get a double quarter pounder combo with a 9 pack of nuggets, sundae and shake.
2-3 days worth of food with only one human interaction.
>>
>>7510751
>Being too picky for Maccas items
>>
>>7510758
I admit that I'm picky, that's why I really don't get fastfood very often. Maybe a few times a year, and even then I tend to go to more expensive chains where they are more likley to care about getting customer's orders right.
>>
Got a double Big Mac on the way home after shopping for groceries maybe a month ago. Cause really who wants to cook after shopping, I actually tried to get Arby's but it was under renovation and I thought it was closed but it wasn't, that beef and cheddar would of been better then the Mac, with the curly fries. Also the mozzarella sticks are the best fast food tier mozz sticks around. The double Big Mac was good, I go with no pickles, fries were actually fresh but a little over salted, I'm a pretty salty guy so I didn't mind much. People hate on it a lot but McDonald's has its moments. Also maplenigger here so don't know how that compairs.
>>
>>7510165
somebody explain this to me, every time i see mcdonald food images somewhere else the items are much larger than what they serve in mcdonalds in my town, we get bite sized, almost miniature "big" macs that you can eat in seconds, and literally everything else, the rest of the burgers, the pie, nuggets.... why is that?
>>
>>7510775
Awesome read.
You should start a vlog/blog.
>>
>>7510793
Lies, distractions and visual trickery?
>>
Guise. I've been getting this real queer feeling lately that the mods are the one posting this shit for giggles.
>>
I actually had a Bread Mac yesterday where is the beef you corporate cost cutting bastards.
>>
>>7510793
I've noticed that some McDonalds have larger breakfast sandwiches, usually the heavy trafficked ones have switched their supplies over to the smaller ones They're doing it slowly. Not only is the sandwich smaller, there is like 2/3rds less egg and the egg is very airy.
>>
>>7510443

"Where kids can be a kid", my nigga.
>>
>>7510751
You sound like the biggest faggot I've ever seen, which is hard for /ck/

I've ordered from McDonalds hundreds of times and I've gotten maybe two wrong orders.
>>
>>7510203
>large fry
You only want one?
>>
this meme is older than 4chan... anytime you post fucking mcdonalds, someone will see it and relapse

BUT NOT THIS GUY
>>
Is McDonald's still going to do that premium thing? Because the food right now sucks dick
>>
>>7510165
I still don't know what their new burger shill is.
>>
>>7510165
Is this a troll?
Fake shill is the hot new meme in town.
>>
>>7510165
I think it was marketing that turned into bait threads. Just like the taco bell shit.

And no, I haven't eaten at McDonald's since they raised the price of the mcdouble.
Yes I know they have some bullshit pick2 thing now, but still. I don't miss it even though they went back down in price in a half assed way
>>
>>7510165
Yesterday actually, had that same sandwich with all of its original toppings.

Big Macs are just really well known by the masses for being McDonalds signature burgers.
>>
>>7511067
They realized that nobody wants to spend a lot of money there, so I doubt it.
They need to Burger King themselves and start selling everything really cheap, and bring in weird one off type stuff to get people in the door.
>>
File: Happy Merchant.gif (11 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
Happy Merchant.gif
11 KB, 501x585
>>7510798
sounds like these
>>
>>7510165

Big Macs are vile. I hate the pickles, I hate the onions, I hate the special sauce, and I used to hate the cheese. If I got a Big Mac, it'd just be a triple tiered burger with lettuce. No fucking point.
>>
Well, I went to Hardees since it was close by.

>cheeseburger had sugar in it; I know it ain't health food, but holy hell
>soda was watered down
>fries were soggy

The thing is, their Thickburgers are decent. Is consistent quality the most difficult thing for the big fast food chains?
>>
>>7510795
Thanks, never had anyone tell me that before. Something I may consider.
>>
>>7510997
It's a large one tho
>>
>>7510193
Buying McDonald's, or p much any fast food for that matter, is like paying extra for prepared [american] ramen.

No matter what flavour it is it's all just salty, processed, nutrient devoid crap that makes you feel full for a minute but leaves you hungry afterwards.

I will never understand how something like McDonald's can have so many calories leaving you feeling so empty...
>>
I never had a burger from Macca's in my life
I had their fries, chicken nuggets, and milkshakes
Didn't enter a Macca's in years
There is a really great burger place close to me and I usually eat their stuff
>>
>>7510775
Nigga, y u even shopping if you aren't going to get shit to cook then you fatfuck?
>>
>>7510165
would go right now since im drunk, but then i remmeber that i can't drive while drunk and im not supposed to be eating garbage.
>>
>>7510169
>you can order a mcdouble like a mac
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.