[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ck/'s ultimate census
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: TeaVsCoffee.jpg (182 KB, 1500x1093) Image search: [Google]
TeaVsCoffee.jpg
182 KB, 1500x1093
And it comes down to this: Are you a teanigger or a coffeefag in the morning?

http://strawpoll.me/7193506/
>>
File: SpurdoBrit.png (246 KB, 853x650) Image search: [Google]
SpurdoBrit.png
246 KB, 853x650
Well I'm a teanigger, just letting you all know.
>>
I like both for different reasons, other than being a traditional hot morning drink they don't have enough in common for me to decide on just one
>>
File: 1402272274571.jpg (24 KB, 336x340) Image search: [Google]
1402272274571.jpg
24 KB, 336x340
I'm not a woman/britbong so coffee.
>>
File: Englishman-tea.jpg (38 KB, 1200x628) Image search: [Google]
Englishman-tea.jpg
38 KB, 1200x628
>>7509155

I'll have you know sir, I'm also an American male and I prefer tea over that disgusting black shit.

Fucking normie, commoner lower middle class scum, get off this board, REEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>7509111
I prefer getting plenty of rest the night before and eating a substantial breakfast. Keeps me wide awake and active for the entire day.
>>
>>7509111
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eELH0ivexKA
>>
>>7509155
>he doesnt like iced tea on a hot summer day
>>
In this morning? Coffee. Later in the day I do tea.
>>
Both. I make tea and drink it while the coffee is brewing (it is faster to make a cup of tea than a pint of coffee, obviously). My dentist never fails to point out how bad this is for my teeth coloring though.
>>
>>7509295
Tell him to mind his place. You go to him for dental health, not cosmetic tips.
>>
Beer and cigarettes for me
>>
Tea is for leisure.

Coffee is for business.
>>
Coffee wins slightly, but it darkens my teeth, so i drink tea more frequently.
>>
Coffee. Tea is good but Coffee is better.
>>
>>7509111

Coffee. Drip, espresso, french press, whatever. I take it with just a little cream, no sugar.

I like tea, and sometimes I prefer it, but coffee is just what I prefer. I'm an earthy guy though, mushrooms, onions, garlic, coffee, starches, that's my flavor palette.
>>
>>7509150
this
also I don't usually drink them in the morning but rather in the afternoon
>>
>>7509217
>in the morning
what is iced coffee
>>
Tea at home. Coffee when I'm out.
>>
>>7509174
If you're an American male and drink tea for breakfast you must be a faggot. Gimme some of that boipussy.
>>
>>7509111
Tea is ok but it's fucking overpriced almost always in comparison to coffee. A good cup of coffee is significantly less than a good cup of tea. So rich fags can enjoy their 25 to 38 dollar bag of tea while the rest of us can at most maybe pay 8-12 dollars for a bag of coffee.
>>
Neither
>>
>>7509111
Normally drink coffee outside the house and tea at home.
Expresso drinking country so even the most disgusting looking cafe has relatively good coffee, on the other hand the tea is horrible supermarket brand teabags everywhere so I order chinese tea online and drink it gong fu style
>>
I steep my tea using black coffee
>>
Hot tea is for faggots and women. Tea faggots are also the ones who dump sugar and cream into coffee to it tastes like molten caramel.
>>
>>7511077
Educate yourself a bit about tea, anyone who puts sugar or milk in tea are probably drinking bag shit or some candy tasting tisane, someone who is serious about tea and drinks good quality stuff doesnt want to tamper with its flavour. Same goes for coffee I guess
>>
>>7509111
Coffee before 1 pm, tea after. I fuckong love both, probably tea a little more, but I need something with more kick in the morning. About to try a coldbrew I made yesterday.
>>
Soda.
>>
File: images.jpg (27 KB, 386x381) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
27 KB, 386x381
GWEEN TEA
>>
Coffee in the morning, tea after dinner before bed.
>>
>>7509111
instant coffee
with no sugar or cream
>>
>>7509111
Coffee. Tea is meh at best.
>>
>>7509429
>>7509606

Basically these two. When I'm working and have to get shit down, coffee. When I'm home and relaxing and basically getting my Zen on, tea.

Overall I prefer tea by a wide margin. Coffee is simply functionally
>>
>>7511373
Cawhfee
>>
>>7509111
what if you have both at the same time?
like mix them together, are you going to get both of the benefits?
>>
Tea is only good if it's iced and sugared. Not very good for waking up.
>>
File: diet_moutain_dew.gif (186 KB, 574x900) Image search: [Google]
diet_moutain_dew.gif
186 KB, 574x900
>>7509111
Neither. Before I go to bed, I set one of these bad boys on my nightstand so I can crack it open as soon as I wake up. After 8 or so hours it's nice and warm.
>>
Tea to feel human. Siting in the sun with my tiny gay dog with a mug of tea is morning escapism.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.