[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ck/, have you ever treated yourself to a delicious whole chicken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: canned-whole-chicken.jpg (132 KB, 800x588) Image search: [Google]
canned-whole-chicken.jpg
132 KB, 800x588
/ck/, have you ever treated yourself to a delicious whole chicken in a can?
>>
>>7508626
that looks nauseating
>>
>>7508626
Ashens did a video on this and almost vomited
>>
They are fine for stews and soups. Bunch of cry babies. "That looks yucky"
>>
While it does look like a stillborn baby, its no worse than any other canned product. Once it's warmed up all that collagen turns to delicious lip-smacking goodness.

Wouldn't be bad to make chicken noodle soup with, or break it down and make chicken salad, etc.
>>
>>7508813
>>7508889
I want Sweet Sue to leave
>>
>>7508626
Seems extra frail, would probably pull the meat and use it in a soup.
The collagen doesn't gross me out though. That happens if you put even freshly cooked meat in its juices and leave it in the fridge. The smell is probably what would do it for me. Chicken always smells like farts.
>>
>>7508626
Well done chicken, You took the red pill.

Welcome to the real world
>>
>>7508891
>That happens if you put even freshly cooked meat in its juices and leave it in the fridge.
Fuck, you can leave it out at room temperature and it would do that. Just rinse that shit off with a bit of water and you're all set.
>>
>>7508626
Wasn't there a video of some kid eating a bunch of them at once?
>>
>>7508907
kek
>>
It looks pretty gross but its super cooked down chicken. I think there was a chopped (I know, I like schlock) where they cooked with it and it looked like it just fell apart. Can't deny that, bet you could tare that shit apart and fry it up with something and I bet it would be good. Bet the breast meat is pretty nice too, hate when its dry.
>>
>>7511062
yah it's one of the most fucked things i've seen on the internet
>>
>>7511062
>>7512855
link
>>
>>7512861

enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP74xUyYaoo
>>
>>7512989

fucking hell I'm surprised it took 14 posts for this to get here
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.